TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion

svttim

Here is a quick agenda again

Tuesday Wednesday August 14th and 15th. Track days at Gingerman.

http://www.mohawktrackexperience.com/

Wednesday travel and register at the Edward

Thursday Private Romeo proving ground event

Friday daytime event to be determined soon

Friday evening Private event at the Henry Ford Museum, Museum browsing and Semi-formal dinner

Saturday Private parking by Ford for Team Shelby members at woodward

Sunday MOCSEMs Mustang memories show at Ford World Headquarters

http://www.mocsem.com/mustang_memories/mustang_memories_v2.php

A lot of detail to fill in and that will happen 

Edited by svttim

On 4/10/2018 at 6:56 AM, gww52 said:

I'm getting ready to register.

Is there a discount code for the Edward yet, or just call them?

Good question. Right now no discount code but we are working on having one very soon. In the mean time mention the event by name and that should do the trick. Thank you for being part of the Team Shelby 2018 Dearborn Invasion. 

Here is the direct link to The Edward for reservations. Promo code is already attached. 

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=65562&Chain=16476&locale=locale=en-us&arrive=08/14/2018&depart=08/19/2018&nights=1&room=&rooms=1&Group=1634

Edited by 19again

48 minutes ago, 68flashback said:

I want to attend Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.  Is that possible?  Can't see how to sign up for just specific days??

You certainly can attend any day you like but, we cannot do ale carte pricing. Our cost structure does not allow that 

• 2 weeks later...

Registered!  I can't make the track day, and I likely have to leave Saturday (so I'll miss Woodward), but looking forward to the Thursday and Friday events.  My wife and I came to Dearborn 2011, but my GT500 was still in the shop, so we drove her F-150 on the Proving Grounds instead...that was still quite an experience, but I'm looking forward to getting the Shelby on those banked turns!

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new friends!

On 16/04/2018 at 4:02 PM, svttim said:

You certainly can attend any day you like but, we cannot do ale carte pricing. Our cost structure does not allow that 

Too bad.  Doesn't make sense for me to pay $300 for just Friday night and Woodward.  I will still go to Woodward.  Would have like to be with you guys, but maybe we will see you there.

12 minutes ago, MadManMoon said:

Registered!  I can't make the track day, and I likely have to leave Saturday (so I'll miss Woodward), but looking forward to the Thursday and Friday events.  My wife and I came to Dearborn 2011, but my GT500 was still in the shop, so we drove her F-150 on the Proving Grounds instead...that was still quite an experience, but I'm looking forward to getting the Shelby on those banked turns!

Thank you Andrew for attending and looking forward to meeting you.

Edited by 19again

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, MadManMoon said:

You should make time to drive down Woodward while you are here, it is not just a Saturday thing. Most people enjoy the week before at least as much.

When you join us at the Henry Ford you'll be able to ride this historic train around the grounds. Either way walking or riding you don't want to miss a exciting weekend. 

www.msreg.com/tsinvasion

henryfordlocomotive.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see and welcome everyone back to Dearborn! Might not be at the track Tue and Wed but will see everyone by Thur morning and looking forward to it!

Question: What time will registration packages be available at the hotel on Wed (for those not traveling to Dearborn from the track)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just registered for the event a few days ago and signed on.   My wife and I will be coming up from Raleigh, NC.  Undetermined on what car we'll be driving.  

2015 Ecoboost Mustang -hers or 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible -mine.

Looking forward to it!

Aris

On 7/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, I8ACHEVY said:

Hello all,

Just registered for the event a few days ago and signed on.   My wife and I will be coming up from Raleigh, NC.  Undetermined on what car we'll be driving.  

2015 Ecoboost Mustang -hers or 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible -mine.

Looking forward to it!

Aris

:clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

Time is running out to register for this premier 2018 event. Thursday August 9 at 11:59pm registration closes. You don’t want to miss this one! 

www.msreg.com/tsinvasion

Edited by 19again

• 3 weeks later...