TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas Gift Drive for Kids with Pediatric Cancer

mywickedshelby

I am spear heading a drive to get every child being treated for pediatric cancer or awaiting an organ transplant at Hackensack Medical Center here in NJ a Christmas gift this year. I have contacted hospital administrators and I am working with them to make this happen. We originally wanted to buy Teddy Bears but were told that all stuffed animals are banned because of the infection prevention protocol. The hospital will provide a list of acceptable items and the number of children being treated. I will purchase the toys and deliver them to the children at the hospital. We are targeting the weekend of December 23rd and 24th to make the delivery.

If you would like to help make this happen, please email me at "mbsings4u at msn dot com" for more details.

And thank you for taking a minute to read this.

Michael

I am spear heading a drive to get every child being treated for pediatric cancer or awaiting an organ transplant at Hackensack Medical Center here in NJ a Christmas gift this year. I have contacted hospital administrators and I am working with them to make this happen. We originally wanted to buy Teddy Bears but were told that all stuffed animals are banned because of the infection prevention protocol. The hospital will provide a list of acceptable items and the number of children being treated. I will purchase the toys and deliver them to the children at the hospital. We are targeting the weekend of December 23rd and 24th to make the delivery.

If you would like to help make this happen, please email me at "mbsings4u at msn dot com" for more details.

And thank you for taking a minute to read this.

Michael

Great idea Michael. As you already know I am in. :victory: