TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just renewed, any thoughts on the 2018 Renewal Package?

William Rodgers

The customer service isn’t as great for everybody. I left a phone message and number. Never heard back. So much for the website upgrade. Just continues to tell me I already ordered and can’t order again.

The store link seems to work.   https://www.teamshelby.com/store/category/2-team-shelby-club-membership/?_fromLogout=1

If you are using the complimentary membership with a GT350 purchase, select invitation only and you can select it from there.  

Every link from the emailed invoice for a prior membership or for the complimentary GT350 membership address included with the GT350 owner's kit do not work.  

This a frustrating way to go since it should be seamless, but better than wondering what to do.  

Edited by DGGT500
Corrected

Finally got thru to Jeremy and renewed,he said the reason for getting a new number is that California was doing things a little different than Vegas and if it happened to let them know and should be able to get original number.It would be nice if this was a automatic renewal  on the credit card like the magazines do.

I renewed through website this morning>  Brianna sent an e-mail explanation after I contacted her on why the system was doing what it was doing.  It was a real pain this year but with that said it's all good.  Good communication with her, she responded to all e-mails in a timely manner.

Regards......... GG  :shift:

14 minutes ago, TAPD117 said:

I renewed through website this morning>  Brianna sent an e-mail explanation after I contacted her on why the system was doing what it was doing.  It was a real pain this year but with that said it's all good.  Good communication with her, she responded to all e-mails in a timely manner.

Regards......... GG  :shift:

So how does one get in contact with Brianna?

bfawn@shelby.com

Update: 1/19/2018   Well putting the computer glitches to order aside, I just got my 2018 membership kit in the mail.  It was the nicest one yet and a great value.  I just put my license plate frame on my Shelby.   Unlike prior years I have noted very little gripping about what's in the SWAG.   Well Done Team Shelby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :worship:

Edited by TAPD117
Additional content added

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Team Shelby membership kit in last week and this had everything I wanted!!  I loved the hat and T-Shirt and didn’t have to order the shirt later with my $10 gift card. 

Way to go guys!!!!

This year's renewal was much smoother.  Brianna emailed me for a tshirt size within 24 hours of my on-line renewal.  The package arrived a few days later.  I didn't need to hunt anyone down this year, so that part was good and they shipped from Gardena and not Vegas.  The contents of the kit are also very nice.  Kudos to Brianna and her team.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, ShelbyTom said:

Says" You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so. "

Does that mean I am a lifetime member? LOL

How do I renew?

It means your Year is not up yet.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, groop said:

This year's renewal was much smoother.  Brianna emailed me for a tshirt size within 24 hours of my on-line renewal.  The package arrived a few days later.  I didn't need to hunt anyone down this year, so that part was good and they shipped from Gardena and not Vegas.  The contents of the kit are also very nice.  Kudos to Brianna and her team.

Same here.  I got an Email to renew so I did, that went smooth then either later that day or the next day I got an Email from her for my Shirt Size.  very Smooth............:clapping:     :dance:

Got my renewal notice about a month ago.  After payment received I got an email checking on shirt size.  Received package a few days later about a week before my travels.  Quick service.  Was able to use my discount yesterday when I picked up some more goodies (as if I don't have way too much already) at SA in LV.  While I miss a few items that I wanted to replace, the continual changing of items is nice.   With so many SA produced vehicles, it is challenging for the shop to get stuff for each model.

BTW: all 26 lifts (stations) that I saw had work going on.  Really busy in the shop. Almost every type of late model Shelby vehicle there, from various series Cobras, to all sorts of Mustangs and Ford trucks.  Bonus was when a few toys were cranked up to be relocated.  Good to see and hear.

3 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Received kit yesterday and agree it is one of the better kits produced.  Would like to see TS member coffee mug (not travel mug) next year.

Great idea, a coffee mug! My travel mugs are stacked and not used.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, BlackSGT said:

Great idea, a coffee mug! My travel mugs are stacked and not used.

I love my travel mug from a few years ago, gets used several days a week.  Coffee mug wouldn't get used at all cuz I don't use them.

On the membership numbers, with the new service they went to new software. As a result, they could not get the two systems to talk and numbers changed. If you continue to have issues renewing, let one of the directors or Steven know. We want everyone to be happy