TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise & Lunch / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-9-17

SVT NAJA

I'd love to join you guys. Do you have any special requests to help with gift donations?? Do you collect them all and deliver together??

They usually like gift cards as they can be used to buy gifts tailored to the children who are currently resident at the holidays. Generally we collect them all once we get there (after meeting in Saratoga and cruising over) and then take a picture by their tree with any physical gifts (including a few Shelby Foundation ornaments we've left over the years). They do offer tax receipts if desired for the donations.

Jim, I hope your Thanksgiving was great. I am proctoring the final skills for our fire academy. I will get a gift card and toy to Brad and Denise to bring up.

Harold,

To be honest, I messed up my R shoulder on Thanksgiving morning and have been nursing a pinched nerve since. I hope it goes away soon...

The fire community on the Monterey Peninsula is very lucky to have your expertise guiding their future fire fighters now at the academy.

I appreciate your continued support of the LPCHS charity event. Wishing you and Glenda a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best,

Jim

Oh...and I'd most likely have myself and 1 other.

Thanks,

Thom

Thom,

I've updated the roster at Post #2.

We're looking forward to having you with us for our annual charity cruise to LPCHS.

See you in Saratoga on Saturday December 9th!

Best,

Jim

Cruise Attendees,

If you're interested in purchasing a 2017 Shelby Foundation Christmas ornament as seen here

https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Z26-CSF-ORN17

on the day of our charity cruise, please speak up now so we have enough on hand.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Im in. This will be my first time, so looking forward to meeting you guys.

John

John,

Welcome aboard!

It's great that you are joining us this year for our charity cruise to LPCHS and lunch in Moss Beach.

We'll see you in Saratoga next Saturday morning.

Best,

Jim

Erwin,

There's no deadline to sign-up other than to provide MBD with an expected head count for lunch.

Let's do this, I'll pencil you in above and if you can make it that's great, if not, that's OK too.

Lucille Packard Children's hospital appreciates everything Team Shelby does for their young patients.

They do encourage gift cards to places like Toys"R"Us so they can shop for individual children's specific needs/requests.

Hope you can join us on Saturday December 9th in Saratoga. Try to let me know by 12/7.

Best,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately I can't make it all the way to Lucille Packard Children's hospital on Saturday and miss the great lunch you guys will be having in Half Moon Bay. I just have too much to do. That being said, I can meet up at Sun Valley Mall and cruise down to Saratoga with you guys. I have something to do in San Jose that morning. I will pick up a gift card for the kids.

See you Saturday morning.

Erwin

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately I can't make it all the way to Lucille Packard Children's hospital on Saturday and miss the great lunch you guys will be having in Half Moon Bay. I just have too much to do. That being said, I can meet up at Sun Valley Mall and cruise down to Saratoga with you guys. I have something to do in San Jose that morning. I will pick up a gift card for the kids.

See you Saturday morning.

Erwin

Erwin,

Things happen. This is a busy time of year.

Your support of our charity cruise is very much appreciated.

We'll see you at Sears SunValley off Willow Pass Road in Concord just before 8am this Saturday morning.

Best,

Jim

Hi Jim Hey what time are we meeting at Sun Valley Mall hmmm

Mike,

As noted above, let's meet at Sears SunValley just before 8am and we'll head out at 8:15 or so.

There should be several of us heading south to Saratoga from the North and East Bay.

The weather forecast looks great as seen here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/half-moon-bay-ca/94019/weekend-weather/332144

Best,

Jim

Jim and Team,

Sadly I am unable to go tomorrow. I have mandatory volunteer fire department training all day both days this weekend. I was hoping there would be a makeup session, or another session I could crash but there is none. It's one of the last things I need to do in order to become an operational fire fighter.

Andy

Hi Jim,

I'm going to try to go, although my boss is dirty :-(

is there a link this year to a donation form for the Stanford children's hospital ?

EDITED TO ADD: answered my own question with some google action...

https://my.supportlpch.org/campaign/2017-humans-of-packard-childrens/c154669?utm_source=stanfordchildrens.org&utm_medium=header

Edited by badwolf

Jim and Team,

Sadly I am unable to go tomorrow. I have mandatory volunteer fire department training all day both days this weekend. I was hoping there would be a makeup session, or another session I could crash but there is none. It's one of the last things I need to do in order to become an operational fire fighter.

Andy

Andy,

Thanks for your support of this event over the years.

Becoming qualified as a volunteer fire fighter to help your community is a huge sacrifice and very honorable.

We'll catch you on the next TS-PCR event in 2018.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Best,

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm going to try to go, although my boss is dirty :-(

is there a link this year to a donation form for the Stanford children's hospital ?

EDITED TO ADD: answered my own question with some google action...

https://my.supportlpch.org/campaign/2017-humans-of-packard-childrens/c154669?utm_source=stanfordchildrens.org&utm_medium=header

Eddie,

Great to have you with us again this year!

Thanks for posting the LPCHS online donation link.

I do have the multi part forms for those members bringing gift donations which I'll distribute in Saratoga.

It's a coincidence that our charity cruise occurs on the same day the new hospital addition is opening for patients!

See you in the morning.

Best,

Jim