TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT/SC sold $26k

SWEDEMAN

07 SGT with 9K miles sold for $28,600 on Friday. 08 SGT convt sold for $55k also. 07 SGT prototype goes on the block sat with a reserve.$165K sold . Not bad prices.

Edited by mach 1 1970

• 2 weeks later...

Lot #153, the 2008 automatic vert, went for $50,000 ( I write down the hammer price in my auction guides) and it was a Barrett-Jackson edition model.

post-24985-0-17734700-1509693805_thumb.jpg

There was another B-J SGT Vert with just 5,300 miles, Lot #418, but it isn't listed in the online results so might have been pulled.

On Friday I spoke with the owner of the Black 2007 SGT automatic, Lot #373, as it was in the staging lanes. It had some custom touches but still managed to get $26,000 hammer price.It was not supercharged. It got a full page in the guide, which I thought really helped to show it. The low miles must have really helped.

Later that day Lot 387.1, the 2007 GT/SC manual, went for the same amount, $26,000. I didn't notice its mileage.

I believe all these cars had to include the open safety recall notice in the description when crossing the block.

Lot #153, the 2008 automatic vert, went for $50,000 ( I write down the hammer price in my auction guides) and it was a Barrett-Jackson edition model.

attachicon.gifbj sgt1.jpg

There was another B-J SGT Vert with just 5,300 miles, Lot #418, but it isn't listed in the online results so might have been pulled.

On Friday I spoke with the owner of the Black 2007 SGT automatic, Lot #373, as it was in the staging lanes. It had some custom touches but still managed to get $26,000 hammer price.It was not supercharged. It got a full page in the guide, which I thought really helped to show it. The low miles must have really helped.

Later that day Lot 387.1, the 2007 GT/SC manual, went for the same amount, $26,000. I didn't notice its mileage.

I believe all these cars had to include the open safety recall notice in the description when crossing the block.

Notice/Update: This was not an authentic GT/SC car, per Jer.

• 4 weeks later...

I came across this 2008 GT/SC vert today.

$50,000

When the upgrade was added at Shelby did they also supply the cool GT/SC floor mats and trunk mat?

And did they change just the side stripes?

Do they still do this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT-SC/282749204653?hash=item41d52a78ad:g:AcAAAOSwm3paGoW6&vxp=mtr

$50,000

When the upgrade was added at Shelby did they also supply the cool GT/SC floor mats and trunk mat?

Do they still do this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT-SC/282749204653?hash=item41d52a78ad:g:AcAAAOSwm3paGoW6&vxp=mtr

Isn't that a TS Member's car? I think his Forum ID is "Springer".

$50,000

Do they still do this?

Yes the GT/SC package is still available. The floor and trunk mats are not part of the standard SC upgrade, but I suppose any options are available for $$$.