TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Super Snake Built Live at LV Barrett-Jackson

SAI-Steven

For the first time ever Shelby American will be building a Shelby Super Snake outside the SAI walls.

If you're in Las Vegas October 19th through the 21st stop on by the Barrett-Jackson event to witness history being made.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Media/Home/Reader/barrett-jackson-and-shelby-american-to-build-super-snake-muscle-car-at-las-vegas-auction/

Will it be streamed Live? Chip Foose did this at BJ, I think it was at Scottsdale. They rebuilt a Car during the whole event and they even had a Paint Booth set up. It was Pretty cool. You will most likely have a huge crowd watching the Super Snake build, I hope you have Seating.

Awesome marketing idea ... they should set up a live feed on TS.

Live feed would be a great idea!

Will it be streamed Live? Chip Foose did this at BJ, I think it was at Scottsdale. They rebuilt a Car during the whole event and they even had a Paint Booth set up. It was Pretty cool. You will most likely have a huge crowd watching the Super Snake build, I hope you have Seating.

Although I'm a huge proponent of live streaming our various events I'm sure you are all aware of how infrequently this happens.

So stay tuned................... you just never know ;)

Although I'm a huge proponent of live streaming our various events I'm sure you are all aware of how infrequently this happens.

Wonder what CSM number it will be?

Wonder what CSM number it will be?

I'm not comfortable posting that info, at least not at this time but I can tell you its a retail customer build. And yes the owner signed off on this.

On a related note I would have preferred for the SS being built to actually be owned by Shelby American and either auctioned off Saturday night at Barrett-Jackson right after the build was finished or at least put on display at the Shelby Heritage center after its completion. We always need to keep in mind that there are many factors that go into the decision making process at SA so what you would like to see happen doesn't always fit into the overall picture.

Stay tuned as I hope we will be able to add to this thread Monday or Tuesday.

Steve

I'm not comfortable posting that info, at least not at this time but I can tell you its a retail customer build. And yes the owner signed off on this.

On a related note I would have preferred for the SS being built to actually be owned by Shelby American and either auctioned off Saturday night at Barrett-Jackson right after the build was finished or at least put on display at the Shelby Heritage center after its completion. We always need to keep in mind that there are many factors that go into the decision making process at SA so what you would like to see happen doesn't always fit into the overall picture.

Stay tuned as I hope we will be able to add to this thread Monday or Tuesday.

Steve

Thanks Steve, Hoping maybe it was mine as I'm on the list for one - Starting a garage within the next couple of weeks to put the HORSE in!!

Just put up a sign that states: "We are LIVE Streemming so PLEASE, don't act the fool". That should cover you Legal issues..............

How many hours does it take to build one in the shop with few options ? Wasnt the SGT like 2hrs not counting the stripes and all the sub assembly. I know the SS is more involved but just curious.

Edited by mach 1 1970