TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ontario Shelby Group

bill.50

Can't speak for anyone else but it was a wacky (& fast) summer for me. Didn't do much with my Shelby this year even debated on putting her up for adoption. My logic, since I wasn't enjoying it maybe someone else will? Well my wife did her best to stop that from happening, guess it worked. My Shelby is still parked in my garage. Still need to do the final detail and cover for the winter. Already placed on winter insurance.

Did see a few Shelby's on the 401 this summer, but always when I was NOT driving mine. Giving a wave to a fellow Shelby owner looses something when the waver (me) is driving a non Shelby auto.

• 4 weeks later...

What happened to this group? I haven't seen anything posted here all summer.

We are still around been a bad year here won `t bore you on the details but looking ahead to 2018. Looking to get together for lunch with anyone interested to discuss even`ts for 2018

We are still around been a bad year here won `t bore you on the details but looking ahead to 2018. Looking to get together for lunch with anyone interested to discuss even`ts for 2018

Oh forgot to add still have T.S T-shirts & T.S Ontario Region front window decals.

I am in, depending on lunch location.

• 3 weeks later...