TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not possible to join Team Shelby Europe

T-K

Hi!

When trying to become a member of Team Shelby Europe Region, the system does not accept the payment.Says the billing adress and card info does not match...strange...because its 100% correct and the same!

I had the same problem from New Zealand. The reply I received back was below........Suggested to call them and pay on the phone.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. As we work on upgrading the site, I will definitely be shooting to add more user friendly options such as Paypal for our users.

In the meantime, I would have to suggest calling customer service to process the payment on the backend. I know this can be a hassle with the time difference.

Mon - Fri

8a - 4p (Pacific Time)

844-283-5750

Hope that works!

~Brianna Fawn~

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem from New Zealand. The reply I received back was below........Suggested to call them and pay on the phone.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. As we work on upgrading the site, I will definitely be shooting to add more user friendly options such as Paypal for our users.

In the meantime, I would have to suggest calling customer service to process the payment on the backend. I know this can be a hassle with the time difference.

Mon - Fri

8a - 4p (Pacific Time)

844-283-5750

Hope that works!

~Brianna Fawn~

Did You manage to make a payment? How?

Hello,

Have not called them to complete the transaction.

Just call Shelby Customer Services and complete in person on the phone as per the details Brianna suggested below.

"Extract from Shelby Company email"

Mon - Fri

8a - 4p (Pacific Time)

844-283-5750

Good Luck

I have not bothered to call either, a PayPal option should not be to difficult to add!

I am sorry you all are having difficulty getting your membership activated. The website is in the midst of a major overhaul, The new website is expected in early 2018.

Unfortunately, updating the old system and keeping some functions working has been an issue. Please call Shelby as instructed by Brianna. They should be able to take care of you

over the phone. I assure you, your interest in Team Shelby is much appreciated. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so i used my SKYPE on my Ipad and called Shelby today.

Great customer service, they had me signed up for the 2018 Team Shelby Membership within few minutes...just charged my credit card and emailed me confirmation a few minutes later... the 2018 package looks great by the way.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=93960

Edited by T-K

• 1 year later...

It's a shame that after many months the payment problem is still not solved. I have the same problem. I can not validate my cart to purchase the 2019 package. Tried with 3 different payment card...

I will not be part of the team Shelby for 2019...

Edited by Cyril Andre

19 hours ago, Cyril Andre said:

It's a shame that after many months the payment problem is still not solved. I have the same problem. I can not validate my cart to purchase the 2019 package. Tried with 3 different payment card...

I will not be part of the team Shelby for 2019...

it's really easy to be part of TS Europe. 

Send Brianna an Email  bfawn@shelby.com with your Order# and Username of your TS Useraccount and she will send you a Paypal Moneyrequest.

Or search your Regional TS Director from this site https://shelby.eu/team-shelby-european-region/ and contact him. 

Edited by buland

Keep in mind that one can't re-register membership too early, it won't work. Wait for the email notice that your next years membership is due.

So if you originally registered in June, you won't get the notice until May, and not at the beginning of the year.

Or you could try what buland suggested above.

Edited by BlackSGT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 24/05/2019 at 19:45, JerseySandy said:

Bonne nouvelle. Si quelqu'un d'autre a besoin d'aide et en plus de Brianna, je peux aider / conseiller dans le fuseau horaire européen.

Bonjour,

Je ne peux pas m'inscrire au team shelby. Auriez vous une solution?

Tout est bon sauf lorsque je passe sur la page de paiement. 
Cordialement.

1 minute ago, Cyrilgt said:

Bonjour,

Je ne peux pas m'inscrire au team shelby. Auriez vous une solution?

Tout est bon sauf lorsque je passe sur la page de paiement. 
Cordialement.

it's really easy to be part of TS Europe. 

Send Brianna an Email  bfawn@shelby.com with your Order# and Username of your TS Useraccount and she will send you a Paypal Moneyrequest.

Or search your Regional TS Director from this site https://shelby.eu/team-shelby-european-region/ and contact him. 

• 2 months later...
Le 03/10/2019 à 21h35, JerseySandy a déclaré:

Salut as-tu été trié? Aussi, y at-il autre choix que nous puissions faire pour vous aider?

Bonjour,

Désolé, je n'ai pas repondu tout de suite, j'etais pris par le travail, et l'arrivé de ma belle de 2011.

Oui, je suis membre du team, et j'ai tout bien recu.

Merci encore pour les informations et a Brianna de m'avoir aider.

• 1 month later...