TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coastal Virginia Auto Show- Virginia Beach Convention Center

ShelbyKR664

Mark your calendars! November 18-19. 2 day indoor show or 1 day outdoor. I will be representing Team Shelby South Atlantic. We will have a designated area to park as a group complete with a "Shelby Lounge" for all participants. Several of you have already signed up and I appreciate that..

Announced at last nights meeting: There will be a special award for the club with the largest participation. Please consider being a part of this great show. I attended last year and really enjoyed it so much I am on the planning committee.

Go to www.cvautoshow.com for more information. There is also a host hotel within walking distance of the convention center. Double Tree hotel by Hilton. We have negotiated a special rate of $89 . Rooms are limited so book early. Call 757-422-8900 and mention you are with Team Shelby and participating in the show. We plan to meet up Friday Nov17th 6pm at the hotel so we can drive in together.

If you want more information on the show site, google Virginia Beach Convention Center official site.

IMG_29703525.JPG

Edited by ShelbyKR664

• 1 month later...

Update: 20 more days to the show. I need more Shelby's of all years to fill the area that we have been designated. Please consider participating in this show. You will not be disappointed. The trophies alone are worth the chance of winning. Go to cvautoshow.com to register and get more updates. Hotel rooms are still available for $89 next to the convention center. The plan is to meet Friday 6pm as a group to drive in and park together. I will be there all day to set up the TS tent and mark off the floor.

PM me with any questions... Thanks Bill