TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Folk

mfield2a

I have been privileged to have be raised in a manner that if you work hard, treat people with respect and pay-it-forward that you will find yourself surrounded by like minded good folks.

I have found that the community that makes up this forum, like the Boss Registry, are filled genuine people. It does not matter if you have a Shelby and if you do which one it is. This community is about those sharing views of this crazy passion of ours and paying tribute to those who continue to preserve the Shelby name.

For me it's about appreciating the heritage, work and care that has gone into building these incredible machines and discussing with others. That and driving one!

I read more than I post, but enough people of this form have done me right where I just wanted to share this thought.

Ok, now back to talking about the cars. Mine looks faster sitting still than yours! Well maybe not TWOSHEBY's Heritage. Lol.

-Mike

08SGT1631