TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you guys think of these lights?

I purchased the pre-painted Raxiom Retro headlights from American Muscle, which look like the old 60's Mustangs (no clear flat lens). Perfect color match. I kept the originals. Got white LED bulbs which are about 30% brighter.

2007 SGT/SC 5246

Looks like current Dodge car lights. Not a fan of HID lights due to issues with safety from possible blinding of oncoming traffic on winding roads. It can put both vehicles in danger. Most that I have seen on Mustangs are too damn bright and annoying from an approaching car.

Still looking at options, thanks for all the suggestions, keep them coming.

I am going to do the oracle ring lights off americanmuscle. Not the halo headlights (housing and everything). The whole halo headlights just looks too bulky to me. The oracle halo rings are much thinner and are LED and they look really good installed. Problem is that you have to take your factory headlight housing apart but once they are installed, they look factory and you cant even tell they're there unless you turn them on and even than the halo ring light that the rings put out doenst look bulky. Whatever you do, i bet it will look good either way :)

https://www.americanmuscle.com/oracle-halo-conversion-0510.html

Edited by 07ShelbyGT2908

I am going to do the oracle ring lights off americanmuscle. Not the halo headlights (housing and everything). The whole halo headlights just looks too bulky to me. The oracle halo rings are much thinner and are LED and they look really good installed. Problem is that you have to take your factory headlight housing apart but once they are installed, they look factory and you cant even tell they're there unless you turn them on and even than the halo ring light that the rings put out doenst look bulky. Whatever you do, i bet it will look good either way :)

That's the kind of look I am going for, it looks very clean and modern.

That's the kind of look I am going for, it looks very clean and modern.

Yup! cant go wrong with them!

I installed the Raxion LED rear taillights and they are great but wish they were not smoked. I thought about those Halo headlights as the standard headlights are not very good but from what i seen those Halo lights are less brighter than if you had Ford's HID's

I just installed these over the weekend. Raxiom DRL Projector Headlights

Can you post a picture of your car at night with your lights on?

• 2 weeks later...