TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st time at track with this car

1FSTHRSE

I finally had time to make it to the track. NYIRP in Leicestr NY. Great weather, sunny mid 60's

2.19 - 60'

12.858 @ 112.98

lca's only mod everything else stock

this friday heading to EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE for stage II, aluminum drive shaft, 4.10's and new posi, ultimate suspension and lower rear springs. then back to NYIRP

post-2678-1183391924_thumb.jpg

post-2678-1183392078_thumb.jpg

post-2678-1183391924_thumb.jpg

post-2678-1183392078_thumb.jpg

I finally had time to make it to the track. NYIRP in Leicestr NY. Great weather, sunny mid 60's

2.19 - 60'

12.858 @ 112.98

lca's only mod everything else stock

this friday heading to EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE for stage II, aluminum drive shaft, 4.10's and new posi, ultimate suspension and lower rear springs. then back to NYIRP

Very nice!! I was at Lebanon Valley Dragway Saturday dragracing my GT too. Evolution's got some good stuff for the 500. Should get you easily into the 11's.

Very nice!! I was at Lebanon Valley Dragway Saturday dragracing my GT too. Evolution's got some good stuff for the 500. Should get you easily into the 11's.

thanks,

I'm not real knowledgable on this stuff yet, but my guess from looking at the SVTPERFORMANCE.com 1/4 mile times thread for GT500's I will need drag radials to get to 11's. just my guess.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331973

Which LCA's did you go with and how did they help you in your opinion?

I have EVO's lca's on it. I don't know why but my car has never had wheel hop yet, with or with out the new lca's. I had purchased them even before my car arrived, because so many people have said they had wheel hop. the one thing I really was able to notice with the time at the track is how much the rear end moves around during the hard acceleration of a drag race [just after a gear shift]. Keeping the rear end going straight and under control is why I am having the rest of the ultimate suspension package put on friday. I hope the improvement is as good as everyone says it will be.

mike

Archived