TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for list of part numbers for my 2013 GT350

Guys,

Does anyone have a list of Part Numbers for all the Shelby specific items on these cars? I called Shelby and they couldn't give me the part numbers for the brake rotors or the supercharger belt... Is this documented anywhere? I like having spares on the shelf!

L.A.B.

That's strange, I had no problem calling the parts dept. and getting the Baer brake #'s for the rotor/caliper package that we have on the cars. Did you try talking directly to the guys in the parts dept.?

That's strange, I had no problem calling the parts dept. and getting the Baer brake #'s for the rotor/caliper package that we have on the cars. Did you try talking directly to the guys in the parts dept.?

Yes, at least I think I was talking to the Parts Dept. I'm surprised no one has a list of the non-OEM parts on these cars. It's the first thing I'm trying to do...

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I've made some progress. First SAI said talk to Wilwood for the brake rotor part numbers. Then Wilwood said talk to SAI... SAI was then able to give me these part numbers for the rotors:

Front Rotor

Z-140-12332-DR

Rear Rotor

Z-140-12333-DR

Of course SAI won't sell them to me, so I contacted Wilwood and they won't either, since they're proprietary... But, they'll sell the rotors without the hats. Here's those numbers:

Front Right

160-8396-BK

Front Left

160-8397-BK

Rear Right

160-8400-BK

Rear Left

160-8401-BK

Now, how can the part numbers for the complete assy be Front or Back without Left or Right like the rotors???