TEAM SHELBY FORUM

L@@K at This the New SHelby GT500KR on Ebay Allready

scs1

DId you see this part of it? WTF? :hysterical:

*** copy and pasted from ebay ad ***

You are bibbing on a 2008 GT500KR Shelby Mustang. The Shelby will be delivered to your doop step if you live in America no cost to you. End the Bidding Today for 135,000.00 the Shelby will be yours. Outside of America Customer will pay for shipping. Now this is an easy process. You have the money, You win the bid for the Shelby, This car is already a collectable with only 1000 being made. So dont E- Mail me with Kiddy questions this is not a PLay Station. Its not like you can just go down and get one,if you could I would not be here. So let the persons with the funds by the Car and the drearmers move on down the road and buy Jap or what ever.

DId you see this part of it? WTF? :hysterical:

*** copy and pasted from ebay ad ***

You are bibbing on a 2008 GT500KR Shelby Mustang. The Shelby will be delivered to your doop step if you live in America no cost to you. End the Bidding Today for 135,000.00 the Shelby will be yours. Outside of America Customer will pay for shipping. Now this is an easy process. You have the money, You win the bid for the Shelby, This car is already a collectable with only 1000 being made. So dont E- Mail me with Kiddy questions this is not a PLay Station. Its not like you can just go down and get one,if you could I would not be here. So let the persons with the funds by the Car and the drearmers move on down the road and buy Jap or what ever.

That is awful, I had to check for myself I can not believe that he said that. Maybe that's why he has a 66% feed back. I would not buy from him just for that.

What a jerk... :censored: someone needs to report his language choice and his false claims. How can he deliver a car 30 days after the bidding ends on a car that has yet to be built. Also, his spelling alone insinuates stupidity! He has a cell number we should all hammer him with kiddy questions :hysterical2:

Archived