TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New guy here.

StL Shelby

Happy 4th of July team. I've had my GT 500 about 2 months now and this is my first post. I have a '08 Torch Red. So far I've added a VMP 2.5" inch pulley and 90mm idler, a JLT intake and 3.73 gears with a VMP email tune. Just added BMR lowering springs (drag Springs), LCA's with relocation bracket and BMR Panhard bar. Been to the track several times and best time(before suspension mods) is 12.241. Hope everyione has a fun and safe holiday.

Happy 4th of July team. I've had my GT 500 about 2 months now and this is my first post. I have a '08 Torch Red. So far I've added a VMP 2.5" inch pulley and 90mm idler, a JLT intake and 3.73 gears with a VMP email tune. Just added BMR lowering springs (drag Springs), LCA's with relocation bracket and BMR Panhard bar. Been to the track several times and best time(before suspension mods) is 12.241. Hope everyione has a fun and safe holiday.

You didn't happen to buy my old car by chance did ya????

VIN # 1ZVHT88S685197220

Black stripes?

BB

post-5340-0-28675500-1499145855_thumb.jpg

You didn't happen to buy my old car by chance did ya????

VIN # 1ZVHT88S685197220

Black stripes?

BB

No, I bought it in Kansas and it has no stripes and VIN is different. Had 58xxx miles and was fairly reasonably priced.

Welcome to the TS forum. Lots of good info and great people here.

Consider joining Team Shelby as well.