TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nashville

Speaking of Nashville on-topic I attended a nice car show last weekend. Met a bunch of nice folks, including our TS MS Region director Danny Barnes. Here’s a link to my pics....

Edit ... the event was Kars4Kids - see kars4kidsnashville.com

https://imgur.com/a/1s5WWSI

Edited by ilmor

When it comes to diecast I think we are all married to the same spose.  How can that be it’s not scientifically possible ....is it ?  ...no more toys :worship:

I liked the picture of the little one running around his mother and the goats. ( not GTO’s ) cute. That is one very happy little donkey.  

Edited by mach 1 1970

On 4/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, ilmor said:

Speaking of Nashville on-topic I attended a nice car show last weekend. Met a bunch of nice folks, including our TS MS Region director Danny Barnes. Here’s a link to my pics....

Edit ... the event was Kars4Kids - see kars4kidsnashville.com

https://imgur.com/a/1s5WWSI

Set nice shots there Bob.....

Tell me though, why does the guy with the 500 have two different sets of wheels on each side? :headscratch:

On 4/28/2018 at 7:18 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

When it comes to diecast I think we are all married to the same spose.  How can that be it’s not scientifically possible ....is it ?  ...no more toys :worship:

I liked the picture of the little one running around his mother and the goats. ( not GTO’s ) cute. That is one very happy little donkey.  

Hey guys!  Some pretty cool pics of the cars!   And I totally agree with your diecast comment!   Our Better-Halfs just don't understand!  :headspin:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Tell me though, why does the guy with the 500 have two different sets of wheels on each side? :headscratch:

Hi Chris,  I think the guy that own's the 500 got up this morning and he's probably wearing two different socks too!  LOL :lol: 

Later!

11 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Look closer ... hint ... hood pins ...

The side louvers are also a hint .  Chris I think  you might need an update on your prescription glasses  lol. Or maybe he has louvers only on one side :shrug:

See if this helps Chris :worm:

That C7 ZR1 has a Hugh wing and look at the grille area. I guess they fixed the overheating problem. Not sure I like the big lower piece on the front grille.

That’s the biggest shaker hood I’ve ever seen. Look at the size hole in the hood. While sitting at a car show you could set up a bean bag toss game for 3 year olds.:hysterical2: . Or count the scoops game. We have a winner 11.

later :dogwalk:

3A35976D-46CC-427C-BA8C-BDAFEA5114F1.jpeg

3E8B1708-58B1-4091-A19F-E558F4C446E2.jpeg

D460DD6A-6D76-429A-8FD4-D97FD96680A8.jpeg

8704EF23-29B0-4F5E-9738-0BA65897646D.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

Hey Mike,  I really like the shaker hoods but in this case from what i can see, it looks way too large!  Also I'm not sure I really like the black plastic looking vents or louvers on that red or orange car!  Just looking down the side of the car I feel the black vents take away a little of the streaming of the body flow of the car!  Just my opinion!:)

Later!