TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP parts available yet????

Ive been sitting here for months now drooling over the stuff FRPP has shown in their 07 catalog but still seem to be unavailable?

Im really waiting on the front mesh grilles and suspension packages but would also like to see there power packs available as well. I am mainly interested in those because I bet if you have a Ford dealer install them, it will not void your warranty.

So whats the deal Ford, when will this be live with prices and ready to order?

No way!

You have the specific gt500 handling pack already?

What does it consist of? How much? Where did you purchase?

How does it perform and did you need any adjustable panhard rods, relocation brackets to correct the geometry?

Did you get a set specific for a convert or do they just offer one kit?

Post pix and driving impressions please!

No way!

How does it perform and did you need any adjustable panhard rods, relocation brackets to correct the geometry?

I was talking to my ford racing part store on Friday.

The shifter and mufflers are available now. The other parts for the gt500 will be available to order something this week. Just about all expect the blower you will be able to buy (blower they said is still about 4 weeks away)

No way!

Yes, it is the GT500 specific Handling Pack. There is only one, i.e. no seperate packs for coupes vs. 'verts.

Here is a thread, although not in the GT500 part of the forums, with pics and impressions. Link

Pics in posts 7 and 12, impressions throughout.

The shifter and mufflers are available now. The other parts for the gt500 will be available to order something this week. Just about all expect the blower you will be able to buy (blower they said is still about 4 weeks away)

Interesting, what mufflers?

In the new catalog I don't see any GT500 specific mufflers

Interesting, what mufflers?

In the new catalog I don't see any GT500 specific mufflers

A new bolra designed muffler really not sure what it is. All I know it is a brand new design for the gt500.

He is going to call me when they actually show Hopefully then I can tell you more about them

Does anybody have the part numbers for these?

I too am very curious if there is a part number for the new GT500 specific mufflers, I think I did find them on FRPP website but I figured they were just the stock ones the car comes with. Who knows ?

I never liked the idea of installing parts that are not originally intended for the GT500, the car costs too much IMO to cut corners.

Softy:

FRPP has the 2.3L TVS (twin vortices series) S/C for the GT500.

Orf:

When I pulled up the part # in the catalog it didn't exactly match the one that looked like it was for the GT500. It says the price is $1,700. Is this correct? The description did not include a warranty (unlike the other handing packs for non-GT500's). Is this also correct? If you don't mind me asking, how much was the installation?

Tom

Orf:

When I pulled up the part # in the catalog it didn't exactly match the one that looked like it was for the GT500. It says the price is $1,700. Is this correct? The description did not include a warranty (unlike the other handing packs for non-GT500's). Is this also correct? If you don't mind me asking, how much was the installation?

Tom

The part number is M-2007-SVT3 for the GT500 specific handling pack. I didn't look for any warranty info, but that is the part number I ordered. I paid $1805, with shipping.

I got the bill today. $440 for installation labor.

$1800!!!!!!

DAMMMM THATS ALOT

Me rethinking my suspension choice

IMO FRPP is late to the game, where are all the dam parts from their 07 catalog, I did a search and the only things availabe are the suspension apparently, and then some replacement parts, oh and I think I saw some worthless shorty headers.

Keep us updated on ur thoughts on if the parts are worth $1800 in your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived