TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Nationals Special Guests?

ShelbyEra08

Just Wondering, does anyone know of any special guests coming to All-Ford Nationals this year at Carlisle? Was looking on Carlisle's site and i only saw two special guests, one for the 50th Year GT500 (he is only there for Friday) and one for the E & F Code Reunion. Kinda felt like a few years ago for the 50th Year of the GT350, they had more special guests announced by now.

Edited by ShelbyEra08

Probably a few "unanounced special guests" and maybe an unveiling or two of special future projects like a Bullitt or Shelby GT-500. Who knows, I've being going to the Ford Show there for nearly 20 years and have see several new projects a year or two before they hit the market. Always surprises around. :cool:

Probably a few "unanounced special guests" and maybe an unveiling or two of special future projects like a Bullitt or Shelby GT-500. Who knows, I've being going to the Ford Show there for nearly 20 years and have see several new projects a year or two before they hit the market. Always surprises around. :cool:

Be nice if a Bullitt or Shelby GT500 would be unveiled, but to me Carlisle is a "small event" for that type of thing. Ford would probably save that for something like the Detroit or NY Auto Show because they would get more press about it. But who knows, only 23 days away :-)