TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT500 Build Guess?

Since we all do not have any idea how many were built for 2007, should we all take a guess? I don't know what the prize could be, but maybe Sharon could help us on that? Or just for fun! :banana piano:

I am guessing they built 11,001. Let's see how close we are?

Mark

:beatdeadhorse:

Not to be rude, but lighten up! It is subject worth discussing since production only ended a week ago. I really don't care what people guessed 2 weeks or 2 months ago. If you see a topic you feel has been over-discussed, simply avoid it. Most of the people guessing have only been members for a short time.

Not to be rude, but lighten up! It is subject worth discussing since production only ended a week ago. I really don't care what people guessed 2 weeks or 2 months ago. If you see a topic you feel has been over-discussed, simply avoid it. Most of the people guessing have only been members for a short time.

If we don't talk about number of cars produced, we can always talk about the color of the stripes on the SS or the 40th Anniversary. Just kidding. I stand on my original guess even though many have predicted the actual number to be much higher.

Dang I guess I missed the post where everyone guessed the number of cars built. I know there has been some discussion but nowhere did I see a guess by everyone with a number attached. Thanks Jimbobbeg etc. for covering my tail!

Since I have only seen 18 at one time I am convinced that only 20 were built. The others that have been on e-bay are bait and switch. Beware the clones! :titanic:

I just traveled 7 States and I think your right. I did not see one other Shelby? I am going to have to change my count number if Grabber can stay awake long enough! :hysterical2:

I drove from Michigan to Indiana, thru Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas & into Texas and back last Wed-Fri & all I seen was (1) and that was at the Michigan boarder on the way home. I had to look twice as it went bye because it looked like it was mine & being driven like someone stole it.

Archived