TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got it today

regalt87

Its been a year and one half but I finally got one today at a price I could live with. 5 over and only 38 miles from my house. Saw it on E- bay called them and they took my offer rather than let it run out. It could have done less or more,who knows but I didn't have to fly up or stay in a hotel and that saved a-lot of time and money. Took 1/8 tank to get her home. I can't believe I am posting in this thread finally!! I want to personally thank Shelby Dude and Ruf draft for taking the time to answer my questions, there support has been a lot of help. Thanks again guys.

post-3388-1183239983_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1183239983_thumb.jpg

Its been a year and one half but I finally got one today at a price I could live with. 5 over and only 38 miles from my house. Saw it on E- bay called them and they took my offer rather than let it run out. It could have done less or more,who knows but I didn't have to fly up or stay in a hotel and that saved a-lot of time and money. Took 1/8 tank to get her home. I can't believe I am posting in this thread finally!! I want to personally thank Shelby Dude and Ruf draft for taking the time to answer my questions, there support has been a lot of help. Thanks again guys.

Very nice! Where you at in Central Florida. I am retired in south Florida-Cape Coral. Call me after tomorrow for any help. 239/573-1855. You and I need to meet at JLT Tunes.

Congrats on your deal. :happy feet: Looks great. :yup: Enjoy getting use to her and take it easy untill you get the feel for the power. :shift:

Congrats regalt87! Same deal I got and you got the right color combo!!! :banana piano: I know Grabber will disagree with that last but at least you have the car. Have lots of fun with it and do be careful.....it can surprise you when you least expect it.

Congratulations. Another person for me to envy. Enjoy your car and don't worry about if you could have gotten it for less or not. I have never bought anything that was not on sale for less within 6 months. I don't see why a GT500 should be any different. Have fun. :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congratulations Regalt87 :happy feet:

5K over is a fine deal. If you're comfortable with the price you paid and you do enjoy the car, that's the most important thing. By the way, nice color choice...

Have fun and be careful getting used to her.

Congrats! That really worked out well being so close to home. Great job!

Is that your patio the car is parked on?

Looks like you have a nice place there.

Congats did you buy that from Maroone????

Very nice! Where you at in Central Florida. I am retired in south Florida-Cape Coral. Call me after tomorrow for any help. 239/573-1855. You and I need to meet at JLT Tunes.
Haines City, Dundee area about 35 minutes south of Orlando. Yes a CAI and tune is a must. But don't let Wifey know she still isn't over the purchase. might have to sneek the mods for a while. Got to tell a funny story- I bought a Grand National and hid in my paint room for 6 months and drove it during the day when she was at work. She hardly ever came out in the shop much less went in the paint room. And then it happened. She opened the door one day and said "who's car is that?" and I said ours and she said oh, nothing more!

regal

Lots of SW owners here in florida.

congratulations on your purchase ... bet your excited !! Great color ... probably the most popular but they are all gorgous

Im in Port Charlotte and work for a Ford Store

I got it from Crown Ford in Wauchula. really nice staff.

The pic is on the back ramp to my shop with the neighbors house in the background. There is a contractors trailer sitting in the back yard as we are remodeling and the place is a mess so I thought it best to get the neighbors house rather than mine at the moment!! Its actually a nicer house any way!! I took a couple shots but this one is the only one that came out.

Congratulations. Another person for me to envy. Enjoy your car and don't worry about if you could have gotten it for less or not. I have never bought anything that was not on sale for less within 6 months. I don't see why a GT500 should be any different. Have fun. :beerchug: :beerchug:
Fast fords don't give up, in fact a year ago I purchased a 05 GTO thinking I would never get a shelby as they were all taken and too much for me to afford. There's a passion with this car unlike any other. Your day will come also.

regal

Lots of SW owners here in florida.

congratulations on your purchase ... bet your excited !! Great color ... probably the most popular but they are all gorgous

Im in Port Charlotte and work for a Ford Store

Can't wait to go to some of the meets. I will be in touch.

Haines City, Dundee area about 35 minutes south of Orlando. Yes a CAI and tune is a must. But don't let Wifey know she still isn't over the purchase. might have to sneek the mods for a while. Got to tell a funny story- I bought a Grand National and hid in my paint room for 6 months and drove it during the day when she was at work. She hardly ever came out in the shop much less went in the paint room. And then it happened. She opened the door one day and said "who's car is that?" and I said ours and she said oh, nothing more!

Did you buy that Grand National from a guy whose initials are JW. He sold it to buy a Shelby! He would love to talk to you because he still loves his old Buick!

Did you buy that Grand National from a guy whose initials are JW. He sold it to buy a Shelby! He would love to talk to you because he still loves his old Buick!
No I got it from a friend of mine in Winter Haven. I had a couple Regal T's one I drove for 8 years and I must say it was a really good car. Sold it and got another 87 Regal T that had 38k on it TA 49 alcohol injection and much more. It had only been driven in the rain twice. nice show winning car that I sold a year later because I didn't have the heart to kill it with the miles. However, the Shelby will get some miles, I don't think I will be able to not drive it much!! Too much fun.

Congrats on getting your Shelby! Back in 87 I tried to buy a GN. 19k and I just couldnt muster the payment but I got a chance to test drive one. That thing was wicked fast, grossly underated HP. I was all of about 24 then and the car salesman looked like he needed a vacation after that ride :hysterical2:.

KC666

Archived