TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's GT/SC For Sale

39Mustang

​I seen a real nice 2007 White/Silver Shelby GT/SC For Sale on Ebay but Gateway Classic Cars has it and was wondering who owns it?

​It doesn't appear to have the factory Shelby/Ford Racing suspension and if not what did you do to it?

I might be looking for something we can drive all the time so if owner is on here send me private message

There's this one, but it's not an Shelby factory SC install - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Ford-Mustang-GT-SC-/272641392753?hash=item3f7ab18071:g:a6AAAOSwYXVYybP5&vxp=mtr Nice looking car though. Love the grey razors.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Here's the one from Gateway - they have it mis-advertised as a GT/CS http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Ford-Mustang-GT-CS-/162409927777?hash=item25d062d461:g:rSoAAOSwXYtYslmJ Nice car with Hertz hood.

They have a BJ/SC as well as a couple of Hertz cars FS too.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Are you saying it's not a real GT/SC?

Nope, I'm just saying it should read GT/SC not GT/CS. The Gateway one does look like a SAI factory conversion, though it's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. I think I see a factory supercharged tag on the driverside shock tower,but hard to tell.

Very nice but not 42,000.00 nice.Someone didn't enjoy this car much. Hope it sells for near that price but i think we have a way to go to get anything decent for these cars. The retail values are still pretty low. If and when Shelby shuts down the GT/SC program on the 2007-2008 models and if the numbers come in around a 100 cars or so then i think we could see a very good bump in the price of these cars.

Here's the one from Gateway - they have it mis-advertised as a GT/CS http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Ford-Mustang-GT-CS-/162409927777?hash=item25d062d461:g:rSoAAOSwXYtYslmJ Nice car with Hertz hood.

They have a BJ/SC as well as a couple of Hertz cars FS too.

Yea this is a nice one and I was telling one of the best aftermarket hood companies that these deep draw hoods were really in demand and if they made new ones to fit the S550 they would sell a crap load

I would buy yours all day long over those. I'm shocked yours hasn't sold, the issue is no one knows what they are.

I agree when they close the registry and we get production numbers that will help. I would bet there is only 100 or so and I know many that have blown because they decided to get their own tune. I don't know any that have blown with the Ford Tune. So out of that 100 or so at least a dozen or so now have different engines.

• 2 weeks later...

Ken - you just really don't want to sell your car, that's why you haven't advertised anywhere but on the forum! :)

I would buy your car any day over any other GT/SC, because I know you and I know how meticulous you are.

I agree with the consensus though, as soon as they close the 07-08 GT/SC package offerings, we should see a bump in the price. But for now people get an incredible value when buying these cars.

Edited:

Edited by SWEDEMAN

Ken - you just really don't want to sell your car, that's why you haven't advertised anywhere but on the forum! :)

I would buy your car any day over any other GT/SC, because I know you and I know how meticulous you are.

I agree with the consensus though, as soon as they close the 07-08 GT/SC package offerings, we should see a bump in the price. But for now people get an incredible value when buying these cars.

Edited:

Agree. This will be a very small group of original GT/SC's.We will probably lose 10 or 15 percent to wrecks and engine swaps on account of blown engines.I do believe we have about bottomed out and when the numbers do come out we should start seeing an increase in prices. The used ones as always will be the buy of the day.Unless someone has driven one of these cars including GT owners, they don't know just how great these cars perform.I drove an 2017 mustang GT automatic this past week and it was a DOG compared to these cars. It's hard to comprehend how powerful these cars are without driving or at least riding in one of these cars.I don't believe there is any greater performance for the price on the internet than a GT/SC at this time.

• 2 months later...

White 2007 Shelby GT/SC for sale: Original factory invoiced GT/SC with Shelby Paxton. 18,xxx miles. All original, no modifications. Only several
​Shelby accessories added to the car. Still has original tires,wheels, hood scoop, stripes, etc. Asking $29,000. Never raced. Car has all Ford options except the navigation, including Shaker 1000. Car also has Carrol Shelby signature on a visor that is listed on the factory invoice. One of 43 produced with the factory invoiced Paxton. Call or text me at 701-220-3161 for more information. Note that I get too many spam calls so I don't answer the phone for any out of state calls...you have to leave a message and I will call you back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It has the dark grey interior, 5 speed. Located in Bismarck, ND. Will sell it for $25,000!!! Have had a couple offers to take a regular Shelby GT in trade, even had an offer to trade even up for a house! (in the middle of nowwhere, ND)...but need the cash.

Here's a link to an ad for it:

https://www.bismanonline.com/2007_shelby_gt_sc_the_unknown_shelby