TEAM SHELBY FORUM

G500KR or Saleen PJ

Why do you ask? Can you get a KR for the same cost as a PJ?

If you can get a KR even with a modest mark up it's a no brainer.

Just asking a question. A local dealer has the PJ on his showroom floor with a $5K mark up. It's been there for over 3 months and the salesman said they would take MSRP for it. Getting a KR would be a miracle and for $60K would be a double miracle. I was told by 2 dealers this past week, if they get one (KR), it would be marked up 100%. A third dealer said they have a customer waiting and is offering $100K over MSRP. With these kind of numbers, I'm thinking of trying to get the 08-GT500 at MSRP and a Super Snake Package. It's not the KR, but it's the next best thing.

Just asking a question. A local dealer has the PJ on his showroom floor with a $5K mark up. It's been there for over 3 months and the salesman said they would take MSRP for it. Getting a KR would be a miracle and for $60K would be a double miracle. I was told by 2 dealers this past week, if they get one (KR), it would be marked up 100%. A third dealer said they have a customer waiting and is offering $100K over MSRP. With these kind of numbers, I'm thinking of trying to get the 08-GT500 at MSRP and a Super Snake Package. It's not the KR, but it's the next best thing.

Only problem is, I think Ford has realized that the GT-500 is worth more than the current market price(MSRP) and will increase the price of the 08's.

• 1 month later...

Archived