TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 Shelby GT-H on Ebay - never rented

Larry T

Kept inside the whole time? Where?

At the same dealership discussed on Team Shelby around 6-8 months ago. All someone had to do was call that dealership back then but as far as I know no one did.

Gotta love the ebay sellers false statements that their GTH is the only one for sale and that their GTH is the only non-rental for sale.

Steve

I would like to know how it got 34 miles on it as most new cars have less than 10 miles on them. Obviously it never was rented with that low of miles but it was driven some where.

He probably did a couple hot laps around the neighborhood after it rolled off the delivery truck. I know I would have.

I would like to know how it got 34 miles on it as most new cars have less than 10 miles on them. Obviously it never was rented with that low of miles but it was driven some where.

Some of those miles are from the car being driven from the Las Vegas rail depot to Shelby American. Remember Shelby American is no longer in North Las Vegas so cars have to be driven to us.

Steve

Steve,

It sounds like you know more but can't tell us.

Not really. Hertz contracted Shelby & Ford to build these vehicles for them so its their property to do whatever they want with. Rent them, sell them, give them away as door prizes, Hertz has no obligation to inform Shelby or Ford with what they do with their property.

So for someone from SAI to speculate on why a particular GTH has low miles along with a sellers claim of never being rented, well that would not be the right thing to do, at least from a business standpoint.

So for anyone that just has to know, below is a cut & paste from the sellers ad:

Any questions about the sale please contact Wes at 920-676-0533.