TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track Addict App

Just down loaded Track Addict for an up coming track day. I also picked up a GoPoint BT1 to get OBD data to overlay. Track Addict app works great, BT1 device is not connecting to the car. Any suggestions? Is anyone using a Carista device or PLX Kiwi 3?

Thanks

I had trouble getting the kiwi 3 to work with torque pro on either my samsung android phone or tablet. It uses a different technology for auto connecting. My kiwi 1 works fine with both. I am gonna try a kiwi 2+ later in the spring. See if the app you are using has a support forum board, and ask there.

I had trouble getting the kiwi 3 to work with torque pro on either my samsung android phone or tablet. It uses a different technology for auto connecting. My kiwi 1 works fine with both. I am gonna try a kiwi 2+ later in the spring. See if the app you are using has a support forum board, and ask there.

Thanks I have a ticket in right now waiting for a response.

I have an OBD device that has an associated app on my phone. I have found that if I get the device and phone to connect (wifi/Bluetooth) using the OBD app, then close the OBD app and immediately open track Addict app, there is a good connection. The OBD icon the track Addict goes from yellow to green and all is well.

Also, my OBD device cannot connect to its own app AND to track Addict at the same time. Can only be connected to 1 app at a time.

I have an OBD device that has an associated app on my phone. I have found that if I get the device and phone to connect (wifi/Bluetooth) using the OBD app, then close the OBD app and immediately open track Addict app, there is a good connection. The OBD icon the track Addict goes from yellow to green and all is well.

Also, my OBD device cannot connect to its own app AND to track Addict at the same time. Can only be connected to 1 app at a time.

I was trying to do the same thing but the BT1 won't even connect to the Gopoint gauges app? Sending BT1 back to Gopoint. According to GoPoint the new IOS 10 firmware is not compatible with the BT1 but their GL1 is compatible. Sending the BT1 in tomorrow. Edited by slbgtsc