TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parts for front brake cooling

UPSTATE

I was thinking of installing the front brake coolers. I've read on the site where the front lower grill has a hook up once you cut out the grill. Question is the KR and SS that have them seem to have a chrome trim ring in the lower grill. If I just cut out the hole I won't have that. Does anyone know where that can be purchased? Thanks.

My understanding is that those trim pieces will be availlable through SAI once the SS begins production. In the meantime, the glassroofed StangNet Shelby has some pretty cool brake ducts. I saw it at the Tulsa Show. It uses the fog light holes for the inlet, a very nice, well resolved connection. I'll be looking to them for my front brake duct work.

The SuperSnake will have some very interesting back brake ducting though. The inlets are actually under the body and pull air from below the car up to the rear rotors. I'll be looking to SAI for those.

The SuperSnake will have some very interesting back brake ducting though. The inlets are actually under the body and pull air from below the car up to the rear rotors. I'll be looking to SAI for those.

Are you saying that the rear side scoops are not functional?

Archived