TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07-08 Shelby GT Soft products

BlackSGT

All gone, nothing available at SA with our specific S-snake logo anymore, wondering if any Shelby GT owners would be interested in new soft goods? I've resorted to getting personal items made, including; baseball hats, t-shirts, shirts, decals, folding chair, ... and now wondering if I should approach SA about getting some items licensed to sell to other Shelby GT owners? Anyone interested?

EmbroideredHats

Embroidered Flex Fit hats.

All gone, nothing available at SA with our specific S-snake logo anymore, wondering if any Shelby GT owners would be interested in new soft goods? I've resorted to getting personal items made, including; baseball hats, t-shirts, shirts, decals, folding chair, ... and now wondering if I should approach SA about getting some items licensed to sell to other Shelby GT owners? Anyone interested?

At least you guys had Hats and T-Shirts made in the Black or White but us 2008 GT owners got jack shit

At least you guys had Hats and T-Shirts made in the Black or White but us 2008 GT owners got jack shit

Incorrect. They did make a blue hat back in 2010.

Edited by mhr1961

Please go the licenses route and sell them yourself........... I don't need another $33 hat from SA ($25 + $8.00 for shipping!)

And blue would be great too as others have already stated.

and by that you mean dark blue, not the baby blue that Shelby used for theirs.

I personally like the flexfit and these are the colors that the vendor offers. I'm still in the process of trying to find out what is needed to license or encourage SA to do some more Berg Snake soft goods runs.

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates or progress?

Any updates or progress?

3 initial call outs for licensing and no response. The only response I got was asking Steve who I should contact ... got his response within a day.

As noted by a couple other members here - I'll be waiting a while with no response, and I'm starting to believe it now. Any response would be good, even a simple "sorry, we don't process small projects like your proposing" would have been appropriate ... and professional.

Will give it another try from a different angle.

3 initial call outs for licensing and no response. The only response I got was asking Steve who I should contact ... got his response within a day.

As noted by a couple other members here - I'll be waiting a while with no response, and I'm starting to believe it now. Any response would be good, even a simple "sorry, we don't process small projects like your proposing" would have been appropriate ... and professional.

Will give it another try from a different angle.

Make then and that will get their attention maybe a cease and desist or a law suit :)

Been trying for two years to get Charles Schultz Syndicated licensed products group's attention to recreate snoopy apollo 11 patches and don't even get a courteous no thank you