TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson WPB and Team Shelby?

rksiewert

I heard that Team Shelby was putting on a package for the Barrett - Jackson auction in West Palm Beach in 3 weeks. Any updates on this? Tickets? Prices?

Thanks! :shift:

I'm heading down of Friday, April 7. Tix for 'seniors' (anyone 55 or older) are only $25 if you pre-order online. Very family oriented event, lots of vendors and stuff for kids to do, plus food choices.

I didn't experience much of that w/the Kissimmee Mechum auction.

Lee

I believe the Director of Team Shelby will be making an announcement this week.

Steve

I am guessing that with the Barrett - Jackson event only 10 days away, and nothing being said or posted, this is a non-event for Team Shelby ? :headscratch:

I am guessing that with the Barrett - Jackson event only 10 days away, and nothing being said or posted, this is a non-event for Team Shelby ? :headscratch:

Sorry everyone but once again I find myself in an awkward position. I try my best to keep info flowing to the TS website but event info is only as good as what is passed on to me by the event planner.

Please reach out directly to your TS Regional Director with any event questions you may have as I need to back away from these types of awkward situations.

Steve

Sorry everyone but once again I find myself in an awkward position. I try my best to keep info flowing to the TS website but event info is only as good as what is passed on to me by the event planner.

Please reach out directly to your TS Regional Director with any event questions you may have as I need to back away from these types of awkward situations.

Steve

Good Luck with that!! :whistling:

Steve

Steve,

For fear of being thrown off the forum forever, here is a member's point of view -mine.

I log on to this forum being a member of Team Shelby because I want or need information. I follow the path that is available for the different regions to seek out info on the events that were posted earlier as being in the planning stages. This one is: Team Shelby

1. Team Shelby Regional Groups
  2. Team Shelby Regional Groups
  3. South Atlantic

If this is not the place to go for event information in my region, why have it at all? Further, why are you putting yourself in an awkward position? You replied earlier that there would be information posted soon, indicating that you had some insider information on the event and details would follow. I was just trying to get more information because the date is drawing close.

If you just want all members to contact the regional directors for regional events, and questions like this are bothering you, just make it known on the forum board main page that ALL questions on events should be handled by regional directors. And then give their email addresses and contact info. This approach should keep members from pestering you with questions and keep the information flowing. Sorry to have been such a bother to you.

Edited by rksiewert

rksiewert,

You have not bothered me and I'm not in an awkward position because of TS members. I'm going to need to leave it at that.

Steve

PS- My suggestion for TS members to reach out to their Regional Director was just that, a suggestion. My suggestion should not be considered a rule, an order or a directive to any Team Shelby member.