TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 SGT Hood Available... Best of Everything...

If anyone is looking for a 2007 Shelby GT hood in white, my original is available. Stripes were replaced at Shelby, I'd call them a 7 out of 10, minor imperfections. Fully emissions stickered. Latest generation scoop, installed with full riveting by Shelby. 2008-style "Shelby GT" logo billet hood pin plates installed by Shelby. No rust, bubbling, or other nonsense. No hood blanket. Currently it is also set up with heavy wire to hang like a painting in your home or shop. Packed and ready to go, in a Shelby hood box, just in time for the Vegas Bash, where many Shelby customers bring trailers to Vegas. Trailers big enough to fit a boxed automobile hood. Can you tell I don't want to ship it? LOL...It needs to leave my garage, Email me at jer@gervasi.net with offers. Thanks!

Jer

17158934_10212349490280340_866347443947904535_o.jpg

If anyone is looking for a 2007 Shelby GT hood in white, my original is available. Stripes were replaced at Shelby, I'd call them a 7 out of 10, minor imperfections. Fully emissions stickered. Latest generation scoop, installed with full riveting by Shelby. 2008-style "Shelby GT" logo billet hood pin plates installed by Shelby. No rust, bubbling, or other nonsense. No hood blanket. Currently it is also set up with heavy wire to hang like a painting in your home or shop. Packed and ready to go, in a Shelby hood box, just in time for the Vegas Bash, where many Shelby customers bring trailers to Vegas. Trailers big enough to fit a boxed automobile hood. Can you tell I don't want to ship it? LOL...It needs to leave my garage, Email me at jer@gervasi.net with offers. Thanks!

Jer

Hope this doesn't stir up a rumpus and bring on the wrath of the Shelby Police the way the mere mention of a late model KR hood does.

Rumpus? Why would a spare hood stir up anything? I wouldn't mind having a spare hood for my Shelby. It would look good on the wall of my garage also. I would really like to have the hood Jer has on his car now.

Rumpus? Why would a spare hood stir up anything? I wouldn't mind having a spare hood for my Shelby. It would look good on the wall of my garage also. I would really like to have the hood Jer has on his car now.

There was a time not that long ago when listing a KR hood here or on Ebay was looked on as taboo as they were only to be purchased by KR owners or some nonsense. It was actulally quite entertaining. I'm sure a search would reveal some comical exchanges.

Guys,

Sorry, had to step away to take care of my wife, she was sick this weekend.

The most important thing is: I am never home anymore, just an occasional weekend or Monday, and this box is very big, so the purchaser needs to pick it up or arrange for it to be picked up.

Emails I got all asked for a price with shipping... My ZIP code is 89139, use that to calculate when you plan what arrangements you would make with your choice of courier/carrier.

I'd like to get $600 for the hood. (Consider the value of the scoop, hood pins, and it makes sense...)

Thanks!

Jer

UPDATE:

The hood has been sold. If anything changes, I will post another update.

Thank you all,

Jer