TEAM SHELBY FORUM

0% FINANCING ON SHELBYS!!!!!

I just checked and FORD did include the limited special promotion being offered on the Shelby GT and the GT500.

Good on 2007 models only!

Offer runs from June 28th thru July 9th.

0% Financing for 36 months for qualified buyers.

I don't know if this is some kind of mistake in Ford's system or what, but this is what Ford's system is showing.

There are no other offers available. Just the 0% for 36 months!

I have two Shelby GT's for MSRP if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this!

I have two SGT's available.

Cars are located in Central Illinois.

PM me if interested.

Black with manual and White with automatic.

White: # 1215

Mustang GT Premium

Dark Charcoal Leather

Automatic Trans

Interior Upgrade

Active Anti Theft

SIRUS SAT. Radio

GT Upfitters PKG

MSRP $31,285 + $7,390 SAI (dealer's NET cost) + $1,000 GGT = $39,675 Total MSRP!

BLACK: # 1160

Mustang GT Premium

Dark Charcoal Leather

Manual Trans

Interior Upgrade

Active Anti Theft

SIRIUS SAT. Radio

GT Upfitters PKG

MSRP $30,740 + $7,390 SAI (Dealer's NET cost) + $1,000 GGT = $39,130 Total MSRP!

But what does it go up to after the 3 years runs out?

Arnt these just tricks to get you hooked in a buy a new car!

ahaha

After 3 years you will own it, or you will have to refi

I just heard a Galpin commercial on the Radio, they said 0% on the GT500 also.

Paul

ahaha

Chuck

when a % rate is quoted for three years, that means that the loan is for three years and is paid off at the end. Unless you have a large down payment, that is gonna be a huge monthly payment, even at 0%. Even with no adm, a shelby would have about a $1300/month payment. Ouch!

If you are super strong credit wise and income wise they you may be able to finance a chunk of the ADM.

As a rule they usually will finance up to 120% of invoice.

So if invoice is say, $42,000 then you could finance $50,400 and anything over that would have to be put down as your down payment.

For cash buyers it is a great offer because they could just leave their cash in the bank earning interest and use Ford Credit's cash for free!

ahaha

When the 3 years runs out you OWN IT!

It is a 3 year loan.

So if you financed $50K your payment would be $1,388.88 per month for 36 months.

If you financed $55K your payment would be $1,527.78 per month for 36 months.

Just take the amount financed and divide that by 36. That is your payment.

ahaha

You're supposed to pay the loan off in 3 years. If you can't afford to do it in 3 years, you likely can't get this deal without some "special" arrangement such as a wrap-around loan or some other gimmick.

Dave

I think standard rates are around 8.5% through 60 months and 9 - 9.5% for 72.

You can get better rates through local credit unions.

..or if you can, use a home equity loan at about prime, right now 8.25%. Since interest is tax deductible, effective rate is around 5.6%

..or if you can, use a home equity loan at about prime, right now 8.25%. Since interest is tax deductible, effective rate is around 5.6%

Is that a floating rate though? For an equity loan, do you need an appraisal on your house to ensure enough equity? That could add a few hundred dollars of cost if so. Just some things to think about.

If someone can't afford 3-year payments...I'd consider buying the car, holding a lien, you pay me 7.25% rather than the 8.5% they are charging you, and we're good to go. I love interest rate arbitrage. :happy feet:

AD

Is that a floating rate though? For an equity loan, do you need an appraisal on your house to ensure enough equity? That could add a few hundred dollars of cost if so. Just some things to think about.

If someone can't afford 3-year payments...I'd consider buying the car, holding a lien, you pay me 7.25% rather than the 8.5% they are charging you, and we're good to go. I love interest rate arbitrage. :happy feet:

AD

If thinking about financing, HELOC (home equity line of credit) is a good way to go for SOME people. If you've got credit score in the 720's plus, and providing you have sufficient home equity left, shopping for a loan you should be able to get a "prime" rate with no margin. However you will incure some closing costs. I do not work for Countrywide but they continuosly advertise on the T.V. "home equity loans with "no" closing costs. But like anything in the money business, you will either pay up front or in the long term. Good thing is, interest part of payment would be tax deductible.

My previous career 20 plus years, mortgage broker S.F. Bay Area CA. Now I live in AZ. semi retired AZ. state licensed appraiser.

AZbud

AD

..especially if its cash payments, right? .... :hysterical2:

I always knew you were independently wealthy Dave :happy feet:

If thinking about financing, HELOC (home equity line of credit) is a good way to go for SOME people. If you've got credit score in the 720's plus, and providing you have sufficient home equity left, shopping for a loan you should be able to get a "prime" rate with no margin. However you will incure some closing costs. I do not work for Countrywide but they continuosly advertise on the T.V. "home equity loans with "no" closing costs. But like anything in the money business, you will either pay up front or in the long term. Good thing is, interest part of payment would be tax deductible.

My previous career 20 plus years, mortgage broker S.F. Bay Area CA. Now I live in AZ. semi retired AZ. state licensed appraiser.

AZbud

You can find some of the best HE loans at some of the larger institutions. I was supprised 2 years ago when we were shopping for a home improvement loan for a building addition. Bank of America offered prime less 0.5% with NO closing costs. They paid for everything from the apraisial, title insurance (this turned out to be a first mortgage as we owned the original structure but they honored the terms anyway) atty fees everything. 20years at 6.125 aint bad for no closing costs. Rates have climbed a little in 2 years.

The point is that you should shop around and don't assume the big guys are uncompetitive even if they don't advertise the rates. Our deal was offered only after they understood what we were borrowing the money for.

I just checked and FORD did include the limited special promotion being offered on the Shelby GT and the GT500.

Good on 2007 models only!

Offer runs from June 28th thru July 9th.

0% Financing for 36 months for qualified buyers.

I don't know if this is some kind of mistake in Ford's system or what, but this is what Ford's system is showing.

There are no other offers available. Just the 0% for 36 months!

I have two Shelby GT's for MSRP if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this!

I have two SGT's available.

Cars are located in Central Illinois.

PM me if interested.

Black with manual and White with automatic.

White: # 1215

Mustang GT Premium

Dark Charcoal Leather

Automatic Trans

Interior Upgrade

Active Anti Theft

SIRUS SAT. Radio

GT Upfitters PKG

MSRP $31,285 + $7,390 SAI (dealer's NET cost) + $1,000 GGT = $39,675 Total MSRP!

BLACK: # 1160

Mustang GT Premium

Dark Charcoal Leather

Manual Trans

Interior Upgrade

Active Anti Theft

SIRIUS SAT. Radio

GT Upfitters PKG

MSRP $30,740 + $7,390 SAI (Dealer's NET cost) + $1,000 GGT = $39,130 Total MSRP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THE DEALER DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS AND YOU SAVED ME ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THE 40TH PACKAGE :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

The car is great and now even better at 0%

Thanks again I owe you one

Archived