TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars & Coffee for all PA & NJ Members in northern Bucks County PA

Cobrask8

Looking to put together a Cars & Coffee meet very close to Lake Nocamixon, intersection of routes 412 & 611.

Simple format, show up, be social, leave when you are done. No fee.

Looking for some date in April, 9AM to Noon

Location is a coffee shop, so food and restrooms available, special parking for us.

Your Thoughts?

Looking to re-organize the region with a new coordinator, get our area re-organized and going again.

Looking forwards to hearing your thoughts,

Dan

post-34147-0-46232900-1487698808_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobrask8

You don't say if this is a single event or want it to be ongoing. Real "cars and coffee" events survive because of the numbers. You need to open it to all vehicles. The thing about these events is just like any business.

Too small and it's just an on-off gathering that sometimes won't get critical mass and soon dwindles as the participants turn over - when someone leaves (as they will for a variety of reasons) someone else needs to come in.

But get too big and you'll run into issues with the location - real C&C [and similar organized] events get sponsorship and have a "named insured" policy indemnifying the site owner.

Making a successful long term event is almost a full time job.

Good luck either way!

Edited by twobjshelbys

Looking first just a get together of us. If it works, we can continue monthly.

I used to attend the C&C up in Bethlehem, but it grew into a hideous monster, NEVER going back. But, on the other side, the C&C in Doylestown is quite nice, small and comfortable.

In summation, first time will be just an introduction. We like it, we keep going.

Looking first just a get together of us. If it works, we can continue monthly.

I used to attend the C&C up in Bethlehem, but it grew into a hideous monster, NEVER going back. But, on the other side, the C&C in Doylestown is quite nice, small and comfortable.

In summation, first time will be just an introduction. We like it, we keep going.

The one in Vegas is the second one and now the longest running one. The organizer here also co-organized the original CA one (that had to move). It got to be the same cars every weekend so when they moved to a different location I haven't been since.

If I'm there I'll buy it for ya.... sounds a little shall I say "funny" to me but who am I to judge.... :hysterical:

Nah..,funny would be a Venti decaf mocha soy macchiato with whipped cream and a gluten free multi-grain brand muffin made with no tree nuts or GMO ingredients.

I can't make April 2nd (we are pre-running the cruise route for the East Coast Grand Nationals that weekend), but that doesn't mean other folks wouldn't be available.

Z-man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What show in Lancaster is on Sunday?

its a free cruise in at a little Burger Joint from like 11-4. Place is called DJ's Taste of the 50's.

Parking Lot is not that big, so they use the elementary school parking lot next to it, if it a nice day, they get a decent turnout.
2410 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA
Edited by ShelbyEra08

as it stands now I'm signed up for Cruising the Mountains,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92449-spring-fever-cruisin-the-mountains-2017/

But if the "raindate" has to be invoked I will try and make it.

Whelp, the raindate was indeed invoked so it looks like I'm free (or at least cheap) on Sunday, hopefully I can make it!