TEAM SHELBY FORUM

carbon fiber

Thats good news, I want those as well as CF rockers!

The front air splitter and mirror covers will be available separately, but the carbon rockers will only be avilable on the 40th and SS packages.

KingCobra.

The front air splitter and mirror covers will be available separately, but the carbon rockers will only be avilable on the 40th and SS packages.

KingCobra.

Quick question: Is anyone worried about the wear and tear the front splitter will get.

I ground out my plastic splitter just going out of parking lot driveways. I actually purchased a new one to put on in the future. Boy it would sure hurt to start scratching this part up as it would really show and it ain't cheap...thoughts?

Quick question: Is anyone worried about the wear and tear the front splitter will get.

I ground out my plastic splitter just going out of parking lot driveways. I actually purchased a new one to put on in the future. Boy it would sure hurt to start scratching this part up as it would really show and it ain't cheap...thoughts?

I also have drug my splitter a few times and also bought a new one to put on in the future. I don't think I'd want to make a big investment in something that's prone to damage.

Good point. Does the CF front splitter provide any benefit other than looks over the stock unit?

KingCobra.

I know I have asked this many times in other threads, but how are cetain parts not going to be available? What if an SS/40th owners gets in an accident and needs a replacement CF rocker??????

Just makes no sense to me

I know I have asked this many times in other threads, but how are cetain parts not going to be available? What if an SS/40th owners gets in an accident and needs a replacement CF rocker??????

Just makes no sense to me

The front splitter and the mirror covers will be available separately as a set for $749 (per SS flyer). I assume the rocker panel cover panels will be a controlled part, meaning you will have to prove ownership of an SS in order to get replacement parts.

Archived