TEAM SHELBY FORUM

took off the cover

08krrick

Rain stopped! snow has melted! temps are up! sun's out! took off the cover, reinstated insurance, and drove the KR for the first time in 4 months. When you drive a honda odessey for 4 months and then get in the KR, the smile comes quickly when you press on the loud pedal. Happy days are here again!

Reinstate insurance? Don't tell me you have NO insurance on the car when it's in storage.

Some companies will drop the collision portion while retaining the comprehensive portion for seasonal vehicles. You have to keep the comprehensive to guard against an "at rest" loss, e.g., house fire. Your homeowners coverage doesn't protect your vehicle while it is parked in your garage!!!

Would that have any connection to the photo in your signature line?

no...fortunately i was fully covered by Hagerty on the totaled black one. I only had liability on my white white up until earlier this week ... needed to wait 5 years for more Hagerty but i thought if my house burned down the car would be covered...well i found out this week it would not be

no...fortunately i was fully covered by Hagerty on the totaled black one. I only had liability on my white white up until earlier this week ... needed to wait 5 years for more Hagerty but i thought if my house burned down the car would be covered...well i found out this week it would not be

It would not have been covered if it were stolen from your garage without comprehensive.

Rain stopped! snow has melted! temps are up! sun's out! took off the cover, reinstated insurance, and drove the KR for the first time in 4 months. When you drive a honda odessey for 4 months and then get in the KR, the smile comes quickly when you press on the loud pedal. Happy days are here again!

your lucky, snowed some more today in Alaska ...I am guessing at least 2 more months in the garage ... :(