TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Poker Chip

zachman

See, it allot. That poker chip is part of the poker set they used to sell in the old Vegas museum. There was a whole row of $1 chips with the GT-H on it.

Still a really cool piece.

Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Mustang-Shelby-GT500KR-Poker-Chip-Ford-Las-Vegas-Poker-Chip-dealer-promo-/132088766088?hash=item1ec11a9e88:g:VVQAAOSwEzxYUNZl

I don't know why the seller is calling it a GT500 KR chip but whatever.

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

I would probably say that this chip is somewhat rare. If you happen to have one of the poker sets you'll have a row of them but how many people would be willing to split up a set. Finding one of the complete poker chip sets is another difficult task. I've only seen one set sell in the last year and a half and I bought it because I didn't have it. I wanted it for the GT-H poker chips.

If your looking for one of these chips, I would grab it.

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

See, it allot. That poker chip is part of the poker set they used to sell in the old Vegas museum. There was a whole row of $1 chips with the GT-H on it.

Still a really cool piece.

Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Mustang-Shelby-GT500KR-Poker-Chip-Ford-Las-Vegas-Poker-Chip-dealer-promo-/132088766088?hash=item1ec11a9e88:g:VVQAAOSwEzxYUNZl

I don't know why the seller is calling it a GT500 KR chip but whatever.

QSS

He probably saw that Ford allotment poker chip sell for a few bucks and is trying to cash in with his chip hoping the buyer doesn't know the difference.

Nah. I don't think it's rare. I too got it in a membership kit a few years ago.

....but if anyone wants to offer me $61.00, we can talk!

You know, maybe it is rare because the graphics on it are printed upside down. Might be worth $62.00!

Edited by Z-man

• 2 months later...

What's the whole Shelby poker chips set with the aluminum box worth?

What's the whole Shelby poker chips set with the aluminum box worth?

I would say probably $175 - $275 but the whole is worth less than its parts, I would have to check mine but from what I remember the cars on the chips are the Shelby GT-H, Shelby GT, Shelby GT500, and an older Shelby GT500KR but don't hold me too it.

• 1 month later...