TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H Price Range

Does anyone have a handle on what the 2007 GT-H cars are selling for?? Seems like $27,000-$37,000 is quite a variance..........Assuming its not a high mileage car and is a 9 or 10 I can see $37,000 but that even seems high!!

I have owned mine since 2009 and see very few for sale...................

Thanks in advance TS Members, always great to receive feedback!!

Edited by davidbdzuris

Does anyone have a handle on what the 2007 GT-H cars are selling for?? Seems like $27,000-$37,000 is quite a variance..........Assuming its not a high mileage car and is a 9 or 10 I can see $37,000 but that even seems high!!

Shelby market has been soft for some time, and these cars (06 & 07 H) are a bargain considering their place in Shelby automotive history.

Long term, there is nothing but upside on these cars.

If its a low mileage car, you should be above 30k imo

There is a Hertz Nut on here who does a pretty good job of tracking just about every Hertz Vehicle that is up for sale and sold on the net. He updates on here from time to time. Here is a link to the topic.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/78992-06-07-16-gt-hs-currently-for-sale-on-various-websites-updated-2917/

There is a Hertz Nut on here who does a pretty good job of tracking just about every Hertz Vehicle that is up for sale and sold on the net. He updates on here from time to time. Here is a link to the topic.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/78992-06-07-16-gt-hs-currently-for-sale-on-various-websites-updated-2917/

Hertz "Nut" ???? LOL...........kidding aside, I appreciate the kind words....thanks

Hertz "Nut" ???? LOL...........kidding aside, I appreciate the kind words....thanks

I try to keep tabs on the 2008 SGT Verts pricing since I own one but I don’t have time to compile it all and publish it. Average range seems to currently be 22 to 28k depending on mods and options car was ordered with.

BTW, No derogatory meaning on the “Hertz Nut” comment.

I see you are from the Northeast, so it may be a “Southern Thing”.

It means “big fan of”

As in:

He is a big fan of Hertz

He is crazy about Hertz

He is wild about Hertz

He is Nuts about Hertz

Hence

“Hertz Nut”

Ps: if it is a group of you Hertz fans, then you would be deemed “Hertz Nutz”……….Cool name for a Car Club? ..........................

Edited by mhr1961

You think $37K on a "10" is too high? First of all, there are very few (if any) "10"s available for sale. Even so, $37K buys a whole lot of awesomeness and a rare Shelby with significant history and appeal. Bang for the buck factor is very high. At these prices you can afford to buy and DRIVE the piss out of them. Restore it later if you want for long term enjoyment and value. Too many people are simply not driving their cars. I feel this is a mistake. Drive them now, collect parts now while you can for future restoration. If you look at the value of the original cars, it doesn't hurt them one bit to have been driven hard as long as they are presently honest and clean.

• 1 month later...

I have a 2007 GTH CONVERTIBLE. I paid alot for it than, 37K.I also don't drive mine and it is stored inside a heated shop. It is a 10 with, 4 K miles on it. If your interested text me. I'm selling it. 403-350-4726. Alberta Canada

• 11 months later...