TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thinking of selling my 2013 Super Snake.......

This car only has 4000 miles and is perfect in every way. It has Carroll Shelby Super Snake floor mats, Carroll Shelby Super Snake trunk mat, Shelby American Red with black stripe shift ball, kooks full exhaust with long tube headers and high flow cats, L&M drop in cams, billet oil pump gears, 4lb lower pulley, oil catch cans, Shelby American chrome hood props, and tuned by Jon Lund. Also has black valve covers to match car with Shelby American coil covers. Car is extremely fast but drives like stock. If you are interested in it please let me know. I am not sure on price yet, so if interested shoot me a offer. Also let me know what you think its worth here in the post..Thanks

2013 ford mustang shelbygt500supersnake

Edited by crazybobracing

Beautiful car. You said 4K miles. Are all those miles as a SS or were there a significant number of miles before the upgrade?

No car was new when upgraded 850hp package. Than went back to Shelby American for exhaust and new tune. They claim 900hp package. Now it has cams and 4 more psi should net 950 plus.

My thoughts would be start at $85-90K, but the New SS can be had for less, that hurts. All the extra mods in my opinion reduce the value.

The only reason the new SS is lower cost is because of the base car. The actual price of the package is more expensive. I priced a build that was similar to the package on my car that was done 3 yrs ago and it was $20K more expensive. SA claiming the new SS is cheaper than the older models (as if they lowered the price) was just a good marketing gimmick. While I applaud the effort, it was easy to see through it.

If anything, the current SS pkg should increase the value of older setup like my '13 and this beautiful red one since the new one has a higher base price.

I don't disagree, but someone in the market won't care about that. Besides power the new car is better in every way. And even with less power due to weight the tests I have seen done show its as fast or faster.

As far as mods go no car gains value with mods, or I should say it is rare. You might get pennies on the dollar, but you also limit your audience. For example a Collector will want a stock car.

Recently I thought about selling mine for a New Terlingua or SS, I wouldn't pay more for an older SS. The New cars handling and interior are significantly better, that means more to me then power I would never use. I'm sure others would rather have the power.

It's a beautiful car, I hope you get what you're looking for, that's just my opinion.

Crazybob, you're car is drop dead beautiful. No matter the above bantor.

These cars unfortunately don't bring what they sold for, so soon. It's gonna take years for them to recover any loss (IMHO)

I wish you nothing but the best, if you must sell. It's sharp looking! :thumbsup:

Edited by BIKEBOY

Crazybob, you're car is drop dead beautiful. No matter the above bantor.

These cars unfortunately don't bring what they sold for, so soon. It's gonna take years for them to recover any loss (IMHO)

I wish you nothing but the best, if you must sell. It's sharp looking! :thumbsup:

I am a bit partial...... :cool:

post-5340-0-26181200-1486754866_thumb.jpeg

I don't disagree, but someone in the market won't care about that. Besides power the new car is better in every way. And even with less power due to weight the tests I have seen done show its as fast or faster.

As far as mods go no car gains value with mods, or I should say it is rare. You might get pennies on the dollar, but you also limit your audience. For example a Collector will want a stock car.

Recently I thought about selling mine for a New Terlingua or SS, I wouldn't pay more for an older SS. The New cars handling and interior are significantly better, that means more to me then power I would never use. I'm sure others would rather have the power.

It's a beautiful car, I hope you get what you're looking for, that's just my opinion.

Yes, it's unfortunate but I fully agree with this. This is why so many guys remove mods later, restore the car to original and sell the mods separately for a steep discount.

• 1 month later...