TEAM SHELBY FORUM

selling my 2014 vert

Torched10

lets try this link. Posted on autotrader.Hoe this doesnt violate and rules.Also posted in sales section of shleby

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?sellerTypes=%5B%5D&listingTypes=%5B%5D&listingId=449416565&vehicleStyleCodes=%5B%5D&searchRadius=0

Just dropped to 53k.wasnt gettinging any calls.I really like the car but think may wind up killing myself in it.ill buy s new gt vert.

I know what you mean about killing yourself. The car in second gear can be a handful @ WOT. I'm lucky I grew up in the snowy Detroit area. Many times I've found myself going sideways on dry pavement @ 45mph. Had to correct in order to stay out of a ditch. I need to practice a bit more in a large parking lot. The first time it happened on a test drive with a salesman he nearly wet himself. The car has so much torque it takes some getting used to. A mustang GT would be a wise choice IMO.

My 14 500 is not a DD so I can pick warm sunny days to drive it. Its not a car meant for cold day commutes.

Edited by mach 1 1970

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Beautiful car - I think that is a good price (I already had mine in the works when you posted), spring is pretty much here so hopefully you can get a little more for it this time of year. I just bought my 2013 2 weeks ago or I would be ALL OVER this one. Yours is a year newer than what I ended up with - but i think I found sort of an anomaly having never been sold before....

Edited by ragtop_rob

Funny I decided by this am to just keep the car. Its a fun car and I haven't even driven a new gt. And we would miss it having sold the Vette and Sts v last week.so what happens a nice guy calls this am and offers full price.I just couldn't part with it, so apologized and said changed my mind.

Color me crazy.

Funny I decided by this am to just keep the car. Its a fun car and I haven't even driven a new gt. And we would miss it having sold the Vette and Sts v last week.so what happens a nice guy calls this am and offers full price.I just couldn't part with it, so apologized and said changed my mind.

Color me crazy.

GREAT decision IMHO....... There is nothing else quite like it I am finding.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey glad you decided to keep the beast. It's the last farewell to Carroll Shelby and its in your garage. Good call and keep it under 6000 rpm. You have the same illness that most of us have "car crazy"

Edited by mach 1 1970

I have the same color setup and was thinking about selling. Only have about 1100 miles so might just keep it unit the market turns around.

I am not sure if saving it until the market turns around is a good idea, if you do not drive it sell it, these are not going to go up in value. The economy is great right now, the market is not down, it is where it should be in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I call that color me smart, that 2014 has so many options that you can't get them any more I should know I have a 2014. Go out and get sideways