TEAM SHELBY FORUM

where can I find a power steering pump w/reservoir for a 1970 351c?

Still finishing up some work, and the power steering pump that was installed as part of a kit is bad. Now we are having trouble locating one that comes with a reservoir and that will fit the Cleveland engine.

Places like West Coast Cougar (don't carry one with the reservoir, apparently), Summit & Jegs (out of stock till mid March) and even Amazon (backordered) are all striking out for us.

Anyone have any online sites that carry harder to find parts like this for classic Mustangs? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Still finishing up some work, and the power steering pump that was installed as part of a kit is bad. Now we are having trouble locating one that comes with a reservoir and that will fit the Cleveland engine.

Places like West Coast Cougar (don't carry one with the reservoir, apparently), Summit & Jegs (out of stock till mid March) and even Amazon (backordered) are all striking out for us.

Anyone have any online sites that carry harder to find parts like this for classic Mustangs? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

You might want to check National Parts Depot, they have repo & some O.E.M parts

You might want to check National Parts Depot, they have repo & some O.E.M parts

Thanks Shelby001!!!

Looks like they do have it in stock. I sent them the link to see if they can check on it. Really appreciate it - I spent hours last night with Bing/Google and found a bunch of stuff (mostly out of stock or for the 351W) but must have missed that one!

Thanks Shelby001!!!

Looks like they do have it in stock. I sent them the link to see if they can check on it. Really appreciate it - I spent hours last night with Bing/Google and found a bunch of stuff (mostly out of stock or for the 351W) but must have missed that one!

No problem - I`am sure they will have what you need good luck

• 2 weeks later...