TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT/SC Goes for $70k

jaydub Mach1

This 2007 SC/GT sold for $70k at the Sliver Auction in Arizona recently.

Of course, it wasn't the average SC/GT. The results aren't posted on the Auction site, yet. They say it takes about a week to add those.

However, I saw this from Autoweek's coverage.

"...Silver Auctions' top sale, a 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/SC. A little off the beaten path, and with a catalog traditionally filled with less expensive cars (plus substantially lower sell-through rates) than the other Arizona sales, Silver Auctions managed to stay more or less on course in 2017; its $3.44 million in sales were down from 2016’s $3.8 million, but average sale price was more or less unchanged. Top lots included a 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/SC ($70,200), ..."

Car info: https://www.silverauctions.com/auction_view.php?eventid=237&lotid=73117

Autoweek article: http://autoweek.com/article/classic-cars/2017-arizona-collector-car-auctions-results?utm_source=DailyDrive20170124&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

Nice car with low miles but you gotta love the one of one claim since SAI hasn't released official build numbers for the Shelby GT/SC cars.

Anyone know the CSM or VIN number?

rom Caroll Shelby. Built for the owner's wife in Caroll Shebly's factory. 1 of 1. Build sheet and all documentation included

Snap 2017-01-24 at 09.56.47.png

Snap 2017-01-24 at 09.56.47.png

This 2007 SC/GT sold for $70k at the Sliver Auction in Arizona recently.

Of course, it wasn't the average SC/GT. The results aren't posted on the Auction site, yet. They say it takes about a week to add those.

However, I saw this from Autoweek's coverage.

"...Silver Auctions' top sale, a 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/SC. A little off the beaten path, and with a catalog traditionally filled with less expensive cars (plus substantially lower sell-through rates) than the other Arizona sales, Silver Auctions managed to stay more or less on course in 2017; its $3.44 million in sales were down from 2016’s $3.8 million, but average sale price was more or less unchanged. Top lots included a 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT/SC ($70,200), ..."

Car info: https://www.silverauctions.com/auction_view.php?eventid=237&lotid=73117

Autoweek article: http://autoweek.com/article/classic-cars/2017-arizona-collector-car-auctions-results?utm_source=DailyDrive20170124&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

Let me way in before the Debbie Downers show up :talkhand: . Once again it's nice to see our cars bringing in some nice numbers :hide: ...are they here yet? Seems to be taboo around

here if you would like your car to be worth something around here...I was told to pretty much shut up and just drive them :club: . I don't see anything wrong in monitoring the car market

for our cars. I went on Autotrader against the Shelby gods rules and found two 2008 Shelby gt verts one for 17,000 and the other for 25,000...not happy with those numbers but good to know.

Anyway thanks for posting that information...good to see someone else paying attention.

• 5 months later...

I'm surprised it had the Shelby brake ducts, not many had these options with the Paxton, my car does have them. SA really took care to do the install on those, art work engineering there.

My Paxton car has everything the GT/SC that just sold for $70k, except the deep draw hood. Yes the low miles too at approx 1860 now. I think the authentic Shelby American full interior upgrade that SA & Gary Disney did just pushes this car over the top.

The $70k auction result for the 1900 mile Paxton car is awesome & unprecedented. That being said though I love this Paxton SC car and don't plan on selling it, I'll just show it at local car attractions later this summer.

post-10457-0-53690000-1499216608_thumb.jpg

Edited by SWEDEMAN