TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015-17 Shelby Terlingua, a few slots available.

SAI-Steven

You chose to reply with a smartass comment when you didn't need to comment at all, but we know on here who can't mind their own business

There was nothing smartass about my comment in regard to Shelby not releasing build numbers. None of your lashing out at me or at anyone else will change the fact that Shelby doesn’t release build numbers before a build program is finished. As I said before, You publicly asked a general question in a public forum addressed to no one specifically in which you asked for build info on a current build program, and all I did was state a fact that Shelby has consistently and repeatedly stated that they do not release build info until after a build program is closed……..and now you want to whine about my comment 5 months later? Wow, obsess much in your free time? And now you chose to try and troll me over a simple and accurate statement. It’s not my problem you took a simple comment the wrong way and can’t face facts. I wish you a speedy recovery in getting over being so butt hurt by being given a factual and accurate reply. Have a nice day.

Butthurt-When-popular-culture-and-politi