TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3-Dog Garage Tour - 2/4/17

Z-man

One of my friends over at Lehigh Valley SAAC has arranged a tour of 3-Dog Garage on Saturday, February 4th at 9:00am.

The 3-Dog Garage is a private collection of Mustangs, Shelby's, and Hot Rods, beyond compare. It is well worth an early morning drive to Boyertown, PA, especially if you haven't been there before.

This invitation does not happen very often. Last time we were invited was in 2014, and in 2011 prior to that. Here is a link to some info on our prior visit and a few photos.....http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/83868-3-dog-garage-tour-feb-1st-rare-opportunity/

If you plan on attending, please post below so I know who to expect, then I will RSVP for you with the tour organizer.

Hope to see you there!

Z-man / Bill

• 2 weeks later...

This tour is tomorrow morning!

Is anyone else thinking of going?

FYI - Parking is on the local side streets only. Please observe all parking signs and regulations. I must stress this, as they have no parking lot, and all parking is on the side streets. 3-Dog has asked me to remind all, in respect of their neighbors and neighboring businesses.