TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gurney Tribute Wheels on my 350???

BIKEBOY

So, I talked about this a long time ago.

I always thought the 2008 SALEEN Gurney wheels would look dynomite on the 350 in my Avalanche color.

Been doing some research on their fitment. Seems the new cars have 14mm lug studs instead of 1/2". That alone may be a deal breaker? But more over, the offset is different. That might be able to be overcome. But the stud size......not so much.

I was going to order a set of these, just to own them. They are going to be obsolete soon. And if they fit, it would just be a bonus.

I need to do some more homework......

So, I talked about this a long time ago.

I always thought the 2008 SALEEN Gurney wheels would look dynomite on the 350 in my Avalanche color.

Been doing some research on their fitment. Seems the new cars have 14mm lug studs instead of 1/2". That alone may be a deal breaker? But more over, the offset is different. That might be able to be overcome. But the stud size......not so much.

I was going to order a set of these, just to own them. They are going to be obsolete soon. And if they fit, it would just be a bonus.

I need to do some more homework......

just order a rat tail file and open the holes up a millimeter or so..... :hat_tip: your welcome