TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

...so, i'm in home depot trying not to spend myself into poverty and guess who calls, "The Commador aka 07gt500conv". Seems he want me to ride shotgun with him up to the mountains. So it's on folks. We'll be seeing ya'll that weekend.

Vic

Not sure what I am in for, but I guess I will not be "lonely" driving up this year... :whistling:

Hey Scott ... are you guys having fun playing in the snow. It was cold here too......... only 70 yesterday. :sunny:

How's the 70 treating you? Overnight temps are?? :drop:

We will still beat the Yankee's to the hotel so we dont have to buy the drinks.... :whistling:

:hide:

Challenge accepted :hysterical:

I would be up for a Friday afternoon departure for the Florida team. The only issue I have is that I am not sure I can make the 29th event date due to a family commitment.

I am ok with the rain date.....go figure....

Still trying resolve family commitment without ending up in the dog house for life....

GT

Come on in... I need company!

It appears to me that the majority of attendees will be Males, am I correct? Chances are IF I make it, I will probably be traveling alone.

A majority of us are usually male and alone, Frank (Rarecat) brought his wife along one year...and she WILL always be welcome (that is, as long as see brings cookies.... :yahoo: )

But, there is no rule that says girlfriends, wifes, hookers or loose women are not allowed!!! :spiteful:

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

:sunny:

ME???

You and Scott always packed them, thats why Scott got arrested 2 yrs ago, smuggling contraband across state lines.... :whistling:

(He can't even go hunting without them). Sometimes I think he likes them more than the hunting, as he doesn't have to work at getting anything. :drop::drop:

ME???

You and Scott always packed them, thats why Scott got arrested 2 yrs ago, smuggling contraband across state lines.... :whistling:

(He can't even go hunting without them). Sometimes I think he likes them more than the hunting, as he doesn't have to work at getting anything. :drop::drop:

:redcard:

Have to remember to stay out of his room.....come to think of it, I have never been in his room :whistling:

Starting to understand why now... :drop:

I thought same thing Scott. There is a Columbia NC and a Columbia SC so am assuming it would be SC. Every time we take this trip I add 1900 miles but I just look at it as 1900 smiles. :):)

I thought same thing Scott. There is a Columbia NC and a Columbia SC so am assuming it would be SC. Every time we take this trip I add 1900 miles but I just look at it as 1900 smiles. :):)

:thumbsup: me too on the smiles thing...yes SC. I dont use my trailer or MH enough, thought it might need a road trip also.

I may trailer the new car to Columbia to save some mileage.

I found a spot (possible) to store motorhome and trailer for the long weekend. will keep around 1,000 miles off the car.

If you want to trailer it to Asheville we have a very large parking lot at work and you can park it here. Address is 291 Merrimon Ave Weaverville NC 28787

Andrew

Lets get ready for the trip with the fun and games early.

ITALIAN BANK ROBBERY....

A hooded armed robber bursts into the Bank of Italy and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door with the loot, one brave customer grabs the hood and pulls it off, revealing the robber's face.

The robber shoots the guy dead without hesitation. He then looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him. He sees one the tellers looking straight at him; the robber walks over and calmly shoots him dead.

Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor. "Dida anyone elsa see a my face?" calls the robber.

Three follows a tense minute of silence. Then an elderly Italian gentleman, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says: "I tinka my wife caught a glimpse".

:whistling::whistling:

Meds what meds. Hmmm I will ask myself if I took them. Cliff did you take your meds. My answer: What meds?. The ones Scott said to take. My answer: Who are you?.

OMG this reminds me of a poem.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'am schizophrenic, and so am I.

I am so ready to get my car out of the garage and get out of this cold Michigan weather......... LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Lets get ready for the trip with the fun and games early.

ITALIAN BANK ROBBERY....

A hooded armed robber bursts into the Bank of Italy and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door with the loot, one brave customer grabs the hood and pulls it off, revealing the robber's face.

The robber shoots the guy dead without hesitation. He then looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him. He sees one the tellers looking straight at him; the robber walks over and calmly shoots him dead.

Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor. "Dida anyone elsa see a my face?" calls the robber.

Three follows a tense minute of silence. Then an elderly Italian gentleman, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says: "I tinka my wife caught a glimpse".

:whistling::whistling:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Meds what meds. Hmmm I will ask myself if I took them. Cliff did you take your meds. My answer: What meds?. The ones Scott said to take. My answer: Who are you?.

OMG this reminds me of a poem.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'am schizophrenic, and so am I.

I am so ready to get my car out of the garage and get out of this cold Michigan weather......... LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sorry to hear you can't drive the car yet.

Anyway, headed out to a cruise in....DRIVING MY CAR!!! :shift:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::sunny: