TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains 2017

stngfever

Not yet. I'm seriously considering it. Just need to work out a few details. Stay tuned...

Peter, good to hear you might make the trip.... :salute: we sure have a great time and always full of excitement and unusual events. There was this one time when a speeding biker took the curb to fast and went off the cliff and we stopped to help...... we found the bike but couldn't find the driver. :hysterical: Anyway, do you still have the door we all signed at Carlisle? If I recall correctly I put GT67 next to the door pull.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!! The days are on the vacation Calendar at work.... hopefully the weather cooperates for the end of April!!

How late can I book the rooms? Or should I just book them and cancel if we can't make it......

I'd reserve now as you can always cancel.

Hope you can make it, you'll have some FUN!

Next month is April :yahoo:

Come to think about it.... with the way we drive, drink, smoke, talk, communicate with public, drag race, grabbing and flirting with the check in lady , and many other fun exciting things...... somebody just might really get handcuffed this year. :yahoo:
BTW Remember the smokie rules...... never let a camaro or vette pass and never grab the check in lady buy the a**. :wub: :flirt: :puppy_kiss: :drool: :shift:

I didn't know you guys drink on these trips maybe I shouldn't go.....

:hide:

I didn't know you guys drink on these trips maybe I shouldn't go.....

Let's clear this one up now, the drinking starts after the daily runs are over and we're parked for the day :victory:

Even then it's only a few unless your name is cliff :drop:

Let's clear this one up now, the drinking starts after the daily runs are over and we're parked for the day :victory:

Even then it's only a few unless your name is cliff :drop:

Trust me... I would have no problem finding Nemo..... I drink like a fish! I love my IPA's

Did you know that the Appalachian Mountain Brewery is a mile and half from the hotel in Boone? I think I'll have lunch there on Saturday!

OK, I'm seriously thinking about going this year! No stopping at Marathon stations and I'm not packing the spare tire in the trunk!

Sam

No need to pack a spare......I always bring one for myself or anyone who needs it. Also bringing a spare battery, I feel bad what the Boss did to Jim's car. I'm sure Cliff's bringing a spare bottle that Doug might enjoy. Scott's bringing a spare gravel shield. :hysterical:

Peter, good to hear you might make the trip.... :salute: we sure have a great time and always full of excitement and unusual events. There was this one time when a speeding biker took the curb to fast and went off the cliff and we stopped to help...... we found the bike but couldn't find the driver. :hysterical: Anyway, do you still have the door we all signed at Carlisle? If I recall correctly I put GT67 next to the door pull.

:yup:

Not sure why they are upsdide down. Oh well you get the picture! Stand on your head.

post-25115-0-99042200-1489338776_thumb.jpg

post-25115-0-28553400-1489338803_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerseygator

Are any of the Florida Peeps interested in leaving Friday afternoon/evening and driving halfway? :shrug:

I was thinking of leaving Friday and hitting the "the snake" around Bristol Tn Saturday afternoon. :shift:

We will still beat the Yankee's to the hotel so we dont have to buy the drinks.... :whistling:

I would be up for a Friday afternoon departure for the Florida team. The only issue I have is that I am not sure I can make the 29th event date due to a family commitment.

I am ok with the rain date.....go figure....

Still trying resolve family commitment without ending up in the dog house for life....

GT