TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Checking in from Pa

paknght

Well, it looks like I'll be a spectator. I have to coach my daughter's soccer game at 12:30, so I won't be there until around 2:30. That's probably too late to enter as a racer.

I am sure there will still be guys showing up to race at 2:30, there always is. In fact they show up even later than that to race. Racing goes until 6

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Who all did make it out? I didn't think we were going to but ended up actually making it out. We didn't drag but did get a lot of pics, which I need to still get up. It was a blast and we can't wait to for next year!

I wanted to, but couldn't fit it into the schedule.

There's always next year.

Who all did make it out? I didn't think we were going to but ended up actually making it out. We didn't drag but did get a lot of pics, which I need to still get up. It was a blast and we can't wait to for next year!

I was there. Sorry we didn’t connect. Would love to see the pictures.

They used to have a guy named Bill there that took a ton of great photos, be he wasn’t there this time, so not sure if anything will get posted to their website. Bill was also kind enough in the past to send me high resolution files of the pics he took which were awesome. A friend of mine in the printing business even made me a few posters which are now on my garage wall.

I was wondering if that was yours, but we didn't see anyone who looked to be with it when we were walking around.

That's twice now where I've seen your car, but missed you. :cry:

Same here, sorry.

Here's an idea if there is any interest... a few of us are kicking around the idea of heading over to this drag strip over in Ohio.... Drag strip 42 I think it is called. We may not do it until November at this point but if you have any interest I will let you know if and when we plan on doing anything. I have not been to this place, but my friends that have been there like it a lot. They say it is better than the other nearby drag strips.

• 6 months later...
I will be taking the gt500 up friday monring and staying till sunday. Any interest in gathering for a group drive out from eastern pa?

I'll be coming with a thirty plus Mustang convoy from the Burgh Friday morning and staying until Sunday ... i can't wait!

I can't make it this year.

Just an FYI, I don't know if you've heard yet but the Shelby Convention will be in Beaver Falls this year at BeaveRun, the first week of August.

SWEET!!!!

Would'nt mind tagging along from the burgh area, I pick up my 08gt500 friday morning

Most definitely and congrats on the new wheels!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

What part of the Burgh are you from? I'm from Shaler and plan on leaving around 7:45 AM to meet the rest of the Steel City Stang crew at New Stanton around 8:30 AM. We can meet on the way or at New Stanton ... it's up to you!

PM sent.

Downingtown? I think ive seen you a few times on rt30.. !!

Very well could have been me! I know there must be some other Vista Blue/White Stripes in the area, but I haven't seen any.

I'm planning to go to Carlisle (annual pilgrimage) on Friday. Unfortunately I have a comitment on Saturday, but I am hoping that date get's moved.

I'm also planing to go to Atco Racewy this Friday for the Mustang event.......I'm looking forward to seeing some of Evolution's cars run the 1/4 mile.

I gotta work Carlisle weekend.....WAH!

and the car ain't ready for public consumption yet....

Come on Monkey .... am I ever going to see your car? :hysterical:

To bad you can't make the road trip it should be a pretty fun ride with all those Mustangs!!!

Archived