TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Phliadelphia Auto Show - Ford Preview Breakfast Invitation

Z-man

I am pleased to let you know that our friends at Ford Motor Company, specifically the Quality Plus Ford Dealers serving the greater Philadelphia and tri-state area, have invited Team Shelby to join them for a "Preview Party" at the 2017 Philadelphia Auto Show, on Saturday, January 28th.

The invitation includes breakfast at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel, located at 1201 Market Street. We’re still working through many of the details (Featured Vehicles / Guest Speakers), but the program will be interesting and entertaining. In the past, speakers have included Parnelli Jones, and John Clor, just to name a couple.

Breakfast starts at 8:00am, and the presentation usually goes until 10:00am, at which point everyone walks over for admission to the auto show (the hotel connects directly to the convention center, so there is no need to move your car or even go back outside). Once inside the show, feel free to stay for the entire day if you wish.

As you can imagine, tickets for this "invitation only" event are extremely limited. They will be awarded to interested Team Shelby members on a first come, first served, basis. Please only request a ticket if you are 100% confident you can attend.

To request a ticket, or pair of tickets, e-mail me at bkcaron 'at' icloud 'dot' com. Tickets will be awarded in the order the e-mails are received. I will respond directly to the folks who secure a ticket, and post again when all tickets are gone.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Philadelphia Auto Show for Team Shelby Northeast's first event of 2017.

Z-man

http://www.phillyautoshow.com/

As of this morning, all the tickets to this event have been spoken for. If any more tickets become available, I will post an update.

Congratulations to all those who will be joining Ford and a few other Team Shelby members for breakfast at the 2017 Philadelphia Auto Show!