TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indy Shelby Boss show Aug 10-11

orangesnake

There is going to be a Shelby - Boss show in Indiananapolis on August 10 - 11. Here is a link for info.

http://www.shelby-boss.com/

Shelby and Boss Event - Auto Show, Indianapolis

This is scheduled the same days as the Dearborn, MI event...If anyone missed out on getting in on that, this looks interesting, for me and my wife though, we will be in Dearborn, MI

This is scheduled the same days as the Dearborn, MI event...If anyone missed out on getting in on that, this looks interesting, for me and my wife though, we will be in Dearborn, MI

I'll be in Dearborn too....introduce yourself as ApplesRed...I don't know people by their "normal" names. :hysterical2:

Except for Joe G. and svtkeith. :hysterical2:

One of the guys from that meet called and invited the club to that show. We would have been happy to go to if it were not for the schedule conflict with Dearborn.

The only difference is that there will be alot of old school Shelby and Boss cars at the indy one.

I'll be in Dearborn too....introduce yourself as ApplesRed...I don't know people by their "normal" names. :hysterical2:

Except for Joe G. and svtkeith. :hysterical2:

I am making up ID tags with everyones name and screen name and tags for guests as well.

Archived