TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition Build Numbers

Thanks Steve!!

Any info on the blower makes by chance? I know most I have seen have the Whipple.

Museum Deliveries? lol

Side note: I was flat out told by sales no on the wide body when ordering. It was when the new Venice wheels came out and they were pushing them as the "sig edition specific, cant have the widebody wheels". That pisses off a return buyer.......

Hmmm....I thought they all came with the 3.6 Kenne Bell Supercharger....

Plans and or management changes....at least give us the center caps to set them apart! lol

I think when the weld super snake was converted to a sig edition, they kinda had to allow the wide body since it was one already? (all speculation on my part)

I did have a blast spending the afternoon with Gary out to lunch, and at the track...because their ducks weren't all lined up at spring mountain yet! lol "I was not allowed to drive."

I had some Damn fun, and yes Ill buy another one!!! Why sweat the small stuff when the big picture is oh so sweet??!!!

Thanks Steve!!

Any info on the blower makes by chance? I know most I have seen have the Whipple.

Museum Deliveries? lol

Side note: I was flat out told by sales no on the wide body when ordering. It was when the new Venice wheels came out and they were pushing them as the "sig edition specific, cant have the widebody wheels". That pisses off a return buyer.......

Answers in reverse order:

Wide body option. There was a period of time that no wide body orders were being accepted for any model due to the backlog of WB orders, not sure if this was the case when you placed your order. Also as I'm sure you are aware of, there has been substantial changes made to our sales department since you placed your SSSE order and while that doesn't change your sales experience it hopefully shows that changes have been made.

Museum delivery. I show that two SSSE owners opted for the full museum delivery package. You are one of those two owners.

Superchargers. Currently there are no numbers to release. If I recall correctly the majority should be polished Kenne-Bell units.

Not sure if I've seen any pictures of the one race red widebody coupe. Are there any pics out there of it? Or the black one.

Its the Red WELD wheel car if I recall correctly.....it was already wide body, then transformed to a sig edition.

The other is a monster of a car, and needs it. lol

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Answers in reverse order:

Wide body option. There was a period of time that no wide body orders were being accepted for any model due to the backlog of WB orders, not sure if this was the case when you placed your order. Also as I'm sure you are aware of, there has been substantial changes made to our sales department since you placed your SSSE order and while that doesn't change your sales experience it hopefully shows that changes have been made.

Museum delivery. I show that two SSSE owners opted for the full museum delivery package. You are one of those two owners.

Superchargers. Currently there are no numbers to release. If I recall correctly the majority should be polished Kenne-Bell units.

Thanks again Steve!!!!

Just as a note, I did not opt for the museum delivery. It was the peace offering. It was also not an original option.

The order freeze was not during this time...the wheels were the excuse I was told by sales why I could not opt for the wide body.

Regardless, I cant nor will I fault them for changes in management/personnel during vehicle builds. Things out of our control!!!

Just cant wait to buy the next one.....

Hmmm....I thought they all came with the 3.6 Kenne Bell Supercharger....

Superchargers added to build breakdown. 47 cars were equipped with the 3.6 LC Polished Kenne Bell, 3 were equipped with the 4.0 Polished Whipple.

Steve

Very cool. I think every car is 1 of 1 when you factor options, year etc into it. I didn't dive deep into the numbers but it seems that way.

I like that I have the only 2014 grey with a blue stripe and I'm the only 2014 grey with polished wheels too.

Thanks for posting these!

SSSE #39

• 2 weeks later...

Steve..

Any chance you can update the document to include how many cars had the Anti-Hop, Holeshot, and/or 1000HP packages, as well as the Carbon Overlay Package Installed?

That would be great if you could, if not, could you just reply via another post with some numbers....like for example 2 of 2011's had the Holeshot, 1 2013 had the !000HP etc......

thx a bunch!