TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS exhaust with ARH long tubes

jbart610

I have a 2011 GT500 with ARH long tubes with catted H and currently have the Corsa Sports. Car is in the shop now painting the 13/14 valence - so question is does anyone have the SS or Borla S-Type axle backs with long tube headers? Searched you tube and google and not a lot of luck finding info on this setup. Looking to see how loud this setup is and how much it will drone in the cabin. My wife and I take the shelby on road trips and enjoy the low drone of the Corsa's, however I like the look of the SS exhaust a lot.

So I have a 2007 that has several modifications including the long tube headers with the Borla touring exhaust, the Borla exhaust that used to be installed on the SS cars. I have not noticed any "Drone" in the passenger compartment( with top up), or very little, however, you can definitely hear the exhaust from behind the car. The installation of the headers definitely increased the loudness of the exhaust over just having the stock exhaust manifolds with the Borla exhaust.