TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome our New York State Director....Michael Bruno

Z-man

Bikeboy -

Michael invited everyone via the Team Shelby Facebook pages, and the event filled up before anyone got a chance to promote it on Team Shelby website.

Since you attended this morning, you know space was limited due to the very special parking Michael secured for the cars right on the 9-11 Memorial Site.

I sincerely wish I could have attended as well. Undoubtedly my eyes would have been moist and my voice wavering as I said my own private prayer of remembrance.

Z-man / Bill

Ps - now that Michael is a Team Shelby State Director, and the Wicked Nationals is now an official Team Shelby event, I'm sure it will be promoted earlier and more heavily for next year.

You would have fit right in with the rest of us, definitely needed a box of tissues!!! It was a very somber time of Remembrance.....

:lol:

I'm hoping to get the panoramic pic of the cars lined up outside the Ground Zero Memorial to post up here.... For those of us 'Non-Facebookers'.

I'll work on that today.

Gotcha covered BB....

post-25056-0-85048100-1502124054_thumb.jpg

The large gray wall on the right of the picture is the wall of the Memorial itself. We parked in the street under the watchful eye of New Yorks finest!!!

By the way if someone ever tells you they saw a Shelby do a burnout in New York city that covered at least two lanes of sideways action, right in front of a cop, believe them! I was there and saw it with my own two eyes.... :peelout:

That is one "Wicked Shelby" Mr. Bruno!!! :yup:

By the way if someone ever tells you they saw a Shelby do a burnout in New York city that covered at least two lanes of sideways action, right in front of a cop, believe them! I was there and saw it with my own two eyes.... :peelout:

That is one "Wicked Shelby" Mr. Bruno!!! :yup:

Deny, deny, deny... (BUT IT WAS EPIC!!!)

Anton