TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Series 1/Series 2 Windshield for Sale - $2500

S1Windshield

Originally owned by a Shelby client who claimed to have bought chassis #001 from the intended Series 2 run after such a run never materialized, this windshield was manufactured for Series 1 production but was never installed in a car. Since FII Roadsters currently owns chassis #001 of Series 2 production, I can't confirm the veracity of the claims made by the previous owner of this windshield. What I do know for sure is that this is an NOS Series 1 windshield in nearly flawless condition, kept in storage for its entire life. There is some extremely slight delamination near the edges of the glass, but no other imperfections are present.

There are a number of extra related pieces included in the lot, as seen in photos.

The buyer will pay shipping in a separate transaction after discussing their preferred method (crate, etc.) with us. I'll ship from 36507, or you can simply pick up if you choose. If you've recently run your S1 into a tree, or just want an extra windshield for the day that you do, this listing is for you.

post-47066-0-45368100-1479968366_thumb.jpg

post-47066-0-92429700-1479968394_thumb.jpg